EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

the provided keys rnt working ( yes the aKeys r replaced like the tutorial , chrome and edge cookies has 2 aKeys to be replayed and Firefox has 1 aKey to be replaced and still rnt working ) , it always says modify ur json file

All 10 keys are working (I use FireFox myself and have 2 akey not 1)

guys, idk what happened or if the site gave me access bc it's under maintenance, but, i managed to create a new -disposable- account again lol, after i tried to make one a few days ago but said something like "your free trial has expired, purchase one now" even tho it was a brand new account lol
anyways, try it if u can now

All 10 keys are working (I use FireFox myself and have 2 akey not 1)
1st thanx a lot for the effort man. I did the tutorial and i thing am doin it well. first i had this error

Daily View Used: Failed on url: https://recu.me/etc...

Then i change both kye values as you showed and i got this error:

Cloudflare Blocked: Failed on url: https://recu.me/....

I guess the kyes are working so the program can reed the video. The problem is that something is blocking the cloudflare player. Is that my ip? should i use vpn?
Thanx in advance

I'd like to add to what I said.
1.) You could use a VPN plus your browser like Chrome or Firefox, and keep changing the location. But I'd recommend using the Tor browser and refreshing the nodes, like I did, if you get login page.

2.) I'm glad recurbate1 exists, it's more like the old Recurbate. I just really hope the domain gets saved, copied, preserved. This was legit the only domain I've seen on the net, besides recu.me.

I think I only found it bc I was looking for cam recordings of someone and somehow it popped up on google. I looked for other domains and they were taken down by Chaturbate.
thats awesome but i think we must hide this post. using the old recurbate way is all good, once they discover it they will shut it down. Try and make the post hidden (if that will help) :)

1st thanx a lot for the effort man. I did the tutorial and i thing am doin it well. first i had this error

I guess the kyes are working so the program can reed the video. The problem is that something is blocking the cloudflare player. Is that my ip? should i use vpn?
Thanx in advance

I have no idea what you are doing, but I just tested it myself with a basic account, logged in, solved the captcha copied the cookies, replaced the two "akey=..."s with one of my ten provided ones and was able to download a video just fine...

Last edited:

I have no idea what you are doing, but I just tested it myself with a basic account, logged in, solved the captcha copied the cookies, replaced the two "akey=..."s with one of my ten provided ones and was able to download a video just fine...

yep still not working , i tried the same url , different browsers , different cookies ,different basic accounts and change the aKeys just like ur tutorial, it always says moddify json file. maybe has to do with the fingerprints id

yep still not working , i tried the same url , different browsers , different cookies ,different basic accounts and change the aKeys just like ur tutorial, it always says moddify json file. maybe has to do with the fingerprints id

you could do a video recording of what you are doing...so I can better make out where the error might come from.

ah no worries its too much work for me , maybe id buy someday a premium, thnx anyway

have you tried getting your own "7 day free" account with the other tutorial I made? (you don't have to use proton btw.)

have you tried getting your own "7 day free" account with the other tutorial I made? (you don't have to use proton btw.)

yeah it always says with vpn or without it
You have already activated a free Premium membership.
Try the following:
  • Disable your VPN
  • Sign in to an account you've used before
Or you can upgrade your membership using crypto

thats why i said , if it works 4 someone just post working 7 days free trial acounts

If it's saying modify json something probably got moved to a wrong place in the text file try redownloading a fresh config file.

Last edited:

Thanx in advance
Usually for me the first time I paste the cookies into the config I get cloudflare blocked. Then I refresh the tab again and it shows a different set of cookies that ends up working.

уеаһ іt аlwауѕ ѕауѕ wіtһ VРΝ оr wіtһоut іt
уоu һаvе аlrеаdу асtіvаtеd а frее рrеmіum mеmbеrѕһір.
Trу tһе fоllоwіng:
  • Dіѕаblе уоur VРΝ
  • Ѕіgn іn tо аn ассоunt уоu'vе uѕеd bеfоrе
Оr уоu саn uрgrаdе уоur mеmbеrѕһір uѕіng сrурtо

tһаtѕ wһу і ѕаіd , іf іt wоrkѕ 4 ѕоmеоnе јuѕt роѕt wоrkіng 7 dауѕ frее trіаl асоuntѕ

јuѕt сrеаtеd а nеw ассоunt wіtһ а VРΝ (Mехісо) аnd gоt а "7 dау frее" рlаn...
vatilefesuc

ruqeveheg​
hecuce​
hegatir​
teqevahu​
luponigah​
basisos​
fenalafos​
laqeqen
vutaqohigi​
macobajicu​

Last edited:
ruqeveheg​
hecuce​
hegatir​
teqevahu​
luponigah​
basisos​
fenalafos​
laqeqen​
vutaqohigi​
macobajicu​
Do you manually make these or are they automated?

sorry man, I'm a bit lost, I was doing it with the keys you provided. do i have to enter one of those like username, and in that case, whats the password?

UN=PW, its literally in the spoiler title

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom