EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I think whatever translation program you're using is doing you a disservice. First, it makes you seem like a complete idiot by constantly referring to Maimy as a he/him, and now it plugs in something polysyllabic that couldn't fit in the context you're using it in if you used a crowbar. Cleavage, no matter how voluptuous (you should have used this word) will never induce vertigo, literally nor figuratively. There aren't even any idiomatic uses of the word "vertiginous" that could explain that possible usage.

Beyond that, I can't say much about the video, as I haven't watched it yet. I tried, but I just couldn't. I was cringing so hard within the first minute at her "acting" that I just gave up. Maybe I'll just scan through to the sex, but everybody else's comments make me think that I wouldn't be missing out on much. It's too bad that she's too lazy/scared to take acting lessons. She could benefit from learning the craft, getting in touch with her emotions, and maybe see that grifting lonely losers on Twitch and OF out of their paychecks isn't a noble use of her "acting" chops.
Epic post. When it comes to acting lessons though... imagine the convo with her teacher.
"So, Mai, why would you like to learn acting? Any specific goals?"

"I want to provide better experience for my fans in my POV ASMR videos where I imitate jerking and sucking them off. The part leading up to those two would be the main focus."

Last edited:
I think whatever translation program you're using is doing you a disservice. First, it makes you seem like a complete idiot by constantly referring to Maimy as a he/him, and now it plugs in something polysyllabic that couldn't fit in the context you're using it in if you used a crowbar. Cleavage, no matter how voluptuous (you should have used this word) will never induce vertigo, literally nor figuratively. There aren't even any idiomatic uses of the word "vertiginous" that could explain that possible usage.

Beyond that, I can't say much about the video, as I haven't watched it yet. I tried, but I just couldn't. I was cringing so hard within the first minute at her "acting" that I just gave up. Maybe I'll just scan through to the sex, but everybody else's comments make me think that I wouldn't be missing out on much. It's too bad that she's too lazy/scared to take acting lessons. She could benefit from learning the craft, getting in touch with her emotions, and maybe see that grifting lonely losers on Twitch and OF out of their paychecks isn't a noble use of her "acting" chops.
This was too good, don’t make me laugh so hard, I’m still recovering from surgery it hurts 🤣

el-risitas-conflict.gif
Keep laughing your shit up, BOY!!! I'll have someone see you soon. REALLY soon!

So you suggest she play a dignified and verbose squirrel from the realm of Dead Poets Society alongside Florence Pugh and Cillian Murphy?

Back
Top Bottom