EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I wish people would start making content creators accountable. Not even just Mai, there's just so many people who let creators get passes. If content creation is your job, and you have paying subs, at some point you need to be accountable for your actions, yeah? Instead we get shit like
Completely agree with this because keep in mind, we're all her obsessing over Mai... but sooo many OF chicks out there act like this ALL the time. As -Alexis- said, OF should penalize these things and enforce stricter rules and regulations on these girls. OF atm is a complete paradise for attractive women where they can become rich by not doing even half the work any normal person out there who works a regular 9 to 5. This is what I was talking about a while ago when I said that there is nothing dignified about being a OF ''model''. It's all purely for self gain, these girls have zero respect for their fans and costumers, and their work is piss easy.

At least it gives us material to meme about and stuff, but when you really think about it.. it's honestly a disgrace.

She didn't give a damn about OF. Judging from the last few months, we receive handouts with seedings to simply renew subscriptions. The number of videos she has is standard, so that she does not compose excuses in her posts. 2 videos per month and a couple of photos and short videos. And after that, fairy tales about problems begin, "meteorites falling to earth" and so on. But at the same time, she's just been living on twitch lately. So her favorite is obvious and it's not OF. You just have to stop paying and your head will hurt less. I didn't renew my subscription last month and I'm getting better :)

She didn't give a damn about OF. Judging from the last few months, we receive handouts with seedings to simply renew subscriptions. The number of videos she has is standard, so that she does not compose excuses in her posts. 2 videos per month and a couple of photos and short videos. And after that, fairy tales about problems begin, "meteorites falling to earth" and so on. But at the same time, she's just been living on twitch lately. So her favorite is obvious and it's not OF. You just have to stop paying and your head will hurt less. I didn't renew my subscription last month and I'm getting better :)
Exactly! I unsubbed last summer, after she started her inconsistency and disappearing acts. I wish more of her paying simps would do the same.

I didn't renew my subscription last month and I'm getting better :)
Besides Caesar I would highly suggest for everyone here who is subbed to her to not renew until she gets good again and when she doesn't take her fans for granted anymore. Just get her stuff through the leaks here, but don't give her your hard-earned money. Vote with your wallets because her behavior that started last year already doesn't deserve it and losing money and costumers is the only way these girls learn.

Now I know she still has her simp army, but that doesn't mean we here have to give her any extra when we can just get it trough Caesar's leaks. Let's pull a Concord here, gentleman. :KKomrade:

Besides Caesar I would highly suggest for everyone here who is subbed to her to not renew until she gets good again and when she doesn't take her fans for granted anymore. Just get her stuff through the leaks here, but don't give her your hard-earned money anymore. Vote with your wallets because her behavior that started last year already doesn't deserve it and losing money and costumers is the only way these girls learn.

Now I know she still has her simp army, but that doesn't mean we here have to give her any extra when we can just get it trough Caesar's leaks. Let's pull a Concord here, gentleman. :KKomrade:
So maybe with this this she's gonna pull the: "of Emergency stream" button like the last time

Once again a message to maimy: We want streams on Of not Twitch :MLADY:

"Hey, I have been feeling a little off the whole week but yesterday the symptoms got worse and can't get out of bed, some delay is expected T_T but I'll post two videos this week instead as I have all videos for September and October planned out ♥️"

:OMEGALUL:
the consequences and privileges of being your own boss, by MaimyNya.

honestly guys, don't stress about it (if you don't pay her OF of course) because in the end, it won't change anything, there's no point in stressing about it. This doesn't just apply to Mai, but to all content creators.

On a brighter note guys.... The wait is over. :KEKWlaugh:

Untitled-design.png

I gotta say , everyone here might wanna get on the ship for the next voyage , forget about touching grass , ya'll touching ocean water :leokek:
She definitely and personally sink your ship my friend S4E7 :PepeWhy:

"Hey, I have been feeling a little off the whole week but yesterday the symptoms got worse and can't get out of bed, some delay is expected T_T but I'll post two videos this week instead as I have all videos for September and October planned out ♥️"

:OMEGALUL:

93kylrcd658559918e2e8e.jpg

Ohhhhhh so now she has videos planned, so what the-fuck has she been doing for the past few months when she wasn't ill ?

Besides Caesar I would highly suggest for everyone here who is subbed to her to not renew until she gets good again and when she doesn't take her fans for granted anymore. Just get her stuff through the leaks here, but don't give her your hard-earned money. Vote with your wallets because her behavior that started last year already doesn't deserve it and losing money and costumers is the only way these girls learn.

honestly even he should drop her

honestly even he should drop her
I get what ur saying, but think about it like this... what's better: Having a hundred simps pay to watch her content, or having those hundred simps watch her leaked content that only ONE guy paid for? There is clearly a high demand from people who wanna watch her stuff, even most of us wanna see it. So if Caesar stopped leaking, more people will sub to her resulting in her getting more money when the point is that she should lose a big chunk of her simp income so that she might finally get a wake-up call and realize she can't keep going like this. Things really have to change, man.. this is getting out of hand.

I don't understand why guys would subbed to her when they get her content on here for free, thanks to Caesar. Unless you plan to post leaks, why still be subbed?

Besides that, her content isn't worth $20 anymore. From the time she moved to Canada up until May 2023, she was posting an average of about 45 media files/month (pics+teaser vids+ASMR vids). Since her return in Feb, she's only posting 2 ASMR vids + 10 or 12 pics a month. That's 1/4 of the content for the same price, and the quality is lower than it was. She needs to get back to her previous level and step up her game before I'd consider paying her again.

I don't understand why guys would subbed to her when they get her content on here for free, thanks to Caesar. Unless you plan to post leaks, why still be subbed?
Because they are simps and think they have a chance with her if they just spend enough money on her, it's that easy. These girls take advantage of lonely, sad men for easy profit, and that's exactly the types of dudes who sub to these OF girls. Not saying that all OF subs are like that, some just wanna see some ass (or are Sigma's like Caesar).. but a lot are. Especially when that OF chick makes very intimate videos of her pretending to be their girl and saying how much she loves them. Remember that we might watch Mai's vids for entertainment and because we think they are hot, but there are dudes out there who are mentally fcked and who take Mai's vids VERY seriously.

Agreed with the rest of ur comment as well, btw.

I get what ur saying, but think about it like this... what's better: Having a hundred simps pay to watch her content, or having those hundred simps watch her leaked content that only ONE guy paid for? There is clearly a high demand from people who wanna watch her stuff, even most of us wanna see it. So if Caesar stopped leaking, more people will sub to her resulting in her getting more money when the point is that she should lose a big chunk of her simp income so that she might finally get a wake-up call and realize she can't keep going like this. Things really have to change, man.. this is getting out of hand.
except most of her subs clearly don't know her stuff is being leaked or will just pay regardless

Because they are simps and think they have a chance with her if they just spend enough money on her, it's that easy. These girls take advantage of lonely, sad men for easy profit, and that's exactly the types of dudes who sub to these OF girls. Not saying that all OF subs are like that, some just wanna see some ass (or are Sigma's like Caesar).. but a lot are. Especially when that OF chick makes very intimate videos of her pretending to be their girl and saying how much she loves them. Remember that we might watch Mai's vids for entertainment and because we think they are hot, but there are dudes out there who are mentally fcked and who take Mai's vids VERY seriously.

Agreed with the rest of ur comment as well, btw.
I know there are simps like that, and how the girls take advantage. But I'm talking about the guys who are already on here and similar sites who are continuing to sub to her. Just cut the cord and use the $20 for something else.

Back
Top Bottom