EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I think when I called people in here crazy, everyone took a moment to realize how crazy they sound. Especially those going on tirades about her safety. Oh yeah and the guy who made a whole meme about stealing her phone. You're loopy fam. I can only imagine how much more frightened she would be if she saw this thread clocking her every move. Look... don't let me stop y'all from talking like obsessed mental patients. It's not gonna stop y'all from being obsessed mental patients. Just needed to inform y'all of your insanity. Sometimes you need someone to tell you.
puppet-hand.gif

After she retires, probably a year or so after. People still post in the Tessa Fowler thread and she's been gone for a faaaat minute. :peepoGiggles:
Bro Aftyn been gone for years and her thread still pops from time to time. I gotta admit tho every time I see her thread active again a small part of me hopes it’s cuz she’s come back. But she never has :SadgeCry:

Bro Aftyn been gone for years and her thread still pops from time to time. I gotta admit tho every time I see her thread active again a small part of me hopes it’s cuz she’s come back. But she never has :SadgeCry:
Someone will replace maimy when she leaves (and she prob will eventually, once she farm enough money), also we need or does it already exist? a thread for new asmrtists, we can find some gems for sure, I'm looking already for someone who is starting out preferably and lowkey inclined towards nsfw and with the same girl next door vibes like maimy and aftyn and with good povs/camera angles. :PepeHmm:

She just posted on OF that she have balls of anxiety waiting for some news to come. She’ll tell us first. Must be ger studio finally done on the ISS Aftyn.
balls of anxiety? is she a dude? :monkaS:

Hmm is this another "i'll tell you guys first" but never does?
Insert SanAndreasHereWeGoAgain.mp4

If it's about a US visa all doubts about her reading this forum would be cleared.

Imagine spending this long building and creating a studio at your home only to up and move to another hemisphere not long after it's completed, oof
If I'm not misremembering, one of the reasons that she built the studio was so she could pile up a bunch of videos that she could dripfeed once she was in the US studying English. Then again, it was so long ago, me misremembering is not out of the realm of possibilities. And she's said a lot of things, so it's easy to confuse them all.

If it's about a US visa all doubts about her reading this forum would be cleared.

Imagine spending this long building and creating a studio at your home only to up and move to another hemisphere not long after it's completed, oof
Not really. She's been waiting about a year to hear back, since she took her English test. But, yeah, she spend $$$$ and 6 months to get her studio and now may leave.

If I'm not misremembering, one of the reasons that she built the studio was so she could pile up a bunch of videos that she could dripfeed once she was in the US studying English. Then again, it was so long ago, me misremembering is not out of the realm of possibilities. And she's said a lot of things, so it's easy to confuse them all.
You're right. She wanted to be able to film anytime and build up a library of vids to cover when she was away for English classes. If she's only going for a short time, it makes sense, but if she's able to stay in US longer/permanently, then not so much.

Interesting that she puts this on her OF. I thought her Insta was for keeping her fans updated on life stuff.

She has enough cash that she can keep the place in Brazil, surely? Put it on Airbnb and let her fans stop over. :hahaa:

maybe something happened to her dogs, and she's waiting for blood test results to arrive, I can see her lose her shit if she lose a pet.
Or maybe there is something wrong with her.

maybe something happened to her dogs, and she's waiting for blood test results to arrive, I can see her lose her shit if she lose a pet.
Or maybe there is something wrong with her.
To me it seems like the news would be positive, rather than negative based on the text and emojis.

Back
Top Bottom