EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

and just like my boy " S4E7" said, she ain't Taylor swift, but she might have some crazy fans as well.
Exactly.

I see there's quite the 'debate' around this eh :KEKWlaugh:..

I wanted to clarify one point in particular , if you're a tourist in Brasil and you're walking around with 2 gold ROLEX watches on both wrists and you get robbed , of course the thief(s) is evil and all that...but you also take half the blame because you took zero precautions and it's very well known that tourists in Brasil shouldn't display any expensive items in public.

And if you do the exact same thing again and get robbed again , yes the thieves are still evil but what does that say about you ?

Same story with Maimy , she was a victim of B&E because of imprudence online , and she is still doing the exact same thing , oversharing.

it's not blaming the victim for being a victim , it's pointing out the lack of common sense if God forbid it happens again.

Do you know what living her life without fear would actually look like? Her actually learning how to drive a car. She's like 30, and she can't do what 99% of 16 year olds can.
I was under the impression she could drive, she just didn't because she was traumatised by a nasty car accident which wrecked her teeth. I thought she explained it on Instagram, but maybe I've filled in the gaps myself? I thought I noticed scars on her chin in a recent photo.

Also, 3.5 of her teeth are fake and she had traintrack braces for years and later, invisalign. I think her glow-up was partly due to extensive dentistry transforming the shape of her face.

She shoud do what she did when she went to Japan. We just knew she was there because of the pics she posted in her story. After that, we didn't know the places she visited, when she left and all that (unless you saw her friend's stories, but thats different). Madrid is a big city, so i think she'll be fine

She shoud do what she did when she went to Japan. We just knew she was there because of the pics she posted in her story. After that, we didn't know the places she visited, when she left and all that (unless you saw her friend's stories, but thats different). Madrid is a big city, so i think she'll be fine
the same thing she did with the Hobbit house, she did even better, since she announced it and posted the pictures probably 2 weeks after she left

And this is the time when Tom actually used the state-of-the-art masking technology and replaced Maimy.
We are going to see the things we're never going to forget.
homer-simpson-bleach.gif

Much more videos of Maimy running.

Just a meme I've created.
Trailer for the upcoming Mission Impossible movie, staring your boy Tom Cruise as " Ethan Hunt" and your girl Maimy as " Asmr Girl", in Madrid.

"MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 9 Pandora's chest" no pun intended
trailer:

Tom cruise shattered the dreams here and took a selfie with the nuclear fallout like.... :KEKWlaugh:

full.png

Back
Top Bottom