EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I'm surprised no1 commented here about her tweet saying "Honestly social media makes me feel shitty sometimes but I'll stick around as along as you are still interested in seeing me" considering the scare of her leaving, as well as the consistent inconsistency

If it did happen, she didn't file a police report. She just didn't like living in Canada or using it as a backdoor to US citizenship didn't work out, oddly she never talks about becoming a US citizen anymore.
I'm with you on everything there, except for the first sentence. How could you possibly know that she didn't file a report? Are you a Toronto police officer with a lot of time on your hands while at work? There's never been a news day so slow that warranted reporting on a single B&E in the history of the city, so please don't think that local news not making mention of it is proof of its absence. I should clarify, I also don't think it took place.

I was under the impression she could drive, she just didn't because she was traumatised by a nasty car accident which wrecked her teeth. I thought she explained it on Instagram, but maybe I've filled in the gaps myself? I thought I noticed scars on her chin in a recent photo.

Also, 3.5 of her teeth are fake and she had traintrack braces for years and later, invisalign. I think her glow-up was partly due to extensive dentistry transforming the shape of her face.
No scars that I've ever noticed, except for the incision marks under her tits. You probably had help from her filling in the gaps (pun intended). She's probably said something along the lines of, "I could if I wanted to, but I just don't want to." Kind of like how she acts like the Onlyfans thing is just a choice and not a necessity because she has no other way of making a living-wage. But yeah, no, she doesn't have a license. She made mention of an attempt to practice driving, but immediately giving up after like a single attempt. Hence, my joke screenplay.

I'm surprised no1 commented here about her tweet saying "Honestly social media makes me feel shitty sometimes but I'll stick around as along as you are still interested in seeing me" considering the scare of her leaving, as well as the consistent inconsistency
the simple solution would be to stop posting on her twitter/insta/etc or disable comments but if she's complaining about people calling her out for her disappearing acts then that's entirely on her. most people kiss her ass regardless.

the simple solution would be to stop posting on her twitter/insta/etc or disable comments but if she's complaining about people calling her out for her disappearing acts then that's entirely on her. most people kiss her ass regardless.
That was a reply to her own tweet from before that saying "Seeing the engagement across my platforms even though I am so inconsistent 🥹❤️ damn thank you yall for liking my posts and commenting. I'm still here because of u" so take that as you will I guess. At least she acknowledges it I guess :peepoShrug:

I'm surprised how quiet it has been here today :KEKWlaugh:
I think when I called people in here crazy, everyone took a moment to realize how crazy they sound. Especially those going on tirades about her safety. Oh yeah and the guy who made a whole meme about stealing her phone. You're loopy fam. I can only imagine how much more frightened she would be if she saw this thread clocking her every move. Look... don't let me stop y'all from talking like obsessed mental patients. It's not gonna stop y'all from being obsessed mental patients. Just needed to inform y'all of your insanity. Sometimes you need someone to tell you.

That was a reply to her own tweet from before that saying "Seeing the engagement across my platforms even though I am so inconsistent 🥹❤️ damn thank you yall for liking my posts and commenting. I'm still here because of u" so take that as you will I guess. At least she acknowledges it I guess :peepoShrug:
i imagine she would get a lot less engagement if there were actually other girls around filling the same niche. she'd still have her fans of course but i'm sure a decent amount would move on.

I think when I called people in here crazy, everyone took a moment to realize how crazy they sound. Especially those going on tirades about her safety. Oh yeah and the guy who made a whole meme about stealing her phone. You're loopy fam. I can only imagine how much more frightened she would be if she saw this thread clocking her every move. Look... don't let me stop y'all from talking like obsessed mental patients. It's not gonna stop y'all from being obsessed mental patients. Just needed to inform y'all of your insanity. Sometimes you need someone to tell you.
I think you are giving yourself way too much credit there lmao

Plenty of people point out how crazy it is here

Given the two photos she's posted on X, she must be doing a bit of fluffing for her OF...
It's clear that with this kind of photo, the likes are bound to come pouring in... :COPIUM:
Have to funnel people to OF somehow. I would be interested in the metrics, consistent posting would almost certainly be better but I wonder how many subs she gets from little bursts like this

I have made multiple memes for the people on this forum, any normal person could easily understand a meme , and the tom cruise one is just another, I try to be funny, that's a point of a meme, It's not that hard to understand, at least for a sane person.

Try to not look at the mirror a lot, for the other side might have taken over you already.

C-My4KOUAAAFX7C46ff12ca5299b5c2.md.jpg

I have made multiple memes for the people on this forum, any normal person could easily understand a meme , and the tom cruise one is just another, I try to be funny, that's a point of a meme, It's not that hard to understand, at least for a sane person.

Try to not look at the mirror a lot, for the other side might have taken over you already.

C-My4KOUAAAFX7C46ff12ca5299b5c2.md.jpg
Bless your heart young man

Back
Top Bottom