EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

but watching this thread tailspin to a cryptic maimy comment is some of the best content on the internet
OIP.1lyeGhHtT4pSrud3O8ADmAHaFm

I don't mind her Twitch streaming as long as she keeps on top of OF and YouTube. This pregnancy idea has me paranoid though, like maybe all this talk of going back to streaming is part of her plan to move away from OF... I've seen two people suggest she return to her VTubing idea, ugh :PepeWhy:

Btw, anyone know where that extra wolfie photo came from on the other place? EDIT: It looks the same as a previous pic, but with an emoji stuck on. Strange. Maybe just a karma farmer...

Btw, anyone know where that extra wolfie photo came from on the other place? EDIT: It looks the same as a previous pic, but with an emoji stuck on. Strange. Maybe just a karma farmer...
It most likely came from her twitter. Posted a few minutes before the twitch "announcement".

Oh, maybe it's the age restriction thing she's talking about because I can't see it. I view twitter profiles via nitter which could also have something to do with it.

Guys, you're talking about a girl getting pregnant that, during "the famous live stream", said she thinks humans are "supposed to be with anyone/however many they want" (or something to that effect). Aka, she doesn't believe in monogamy, like, at all. If a woman like that can get gregnant and go through with the birth then surely hell has frozen over :sadKEK:

Also: Not to mention if it was pregnancy wouldn't a pregnancy test be immediate (in a sense, like 15 minutes or whatever it takes) and not have her wait for something?

Guys, you're talking about a girl getting pregnant that, during "the famous live stream", said she thinks humans are "supposed to be with anyone/however many they want" (or something to that effect). Aka, she doesn't believe in monogamy, like, at all. If a woman like that can get gregnant and go through with the birth then surely hell has frozen over :sadKEK:

Also: Not to mention if it was pregnancy wouldn't a pregnancy test be immediate (in a sense, like 15 minutes or whatever it takes) and not have her wait for something?
She actually said that? Has her current boyfriend just got her on contract then till she drifts onto the next? What is this world

She actually said that? Has her current boyfriend just got her on contract then till she drifts onto the next? What is this world
I'm not 100% sure but she did say something to that effect, that she doesn't believe in monogamy. I'll look up the part of the stream where she says that later if no1 else bothers just to double check, but I remember that sticking out to me when listening through that stream the first time (yes I actually sat through the whole thing as background noise, lmao)

I'm not 100% sure but she did say something to that effect, that she doesn't believe in monogamy. I'll look up the part of the stream where she says that later if no1 else bothers just to double check, but I remember that sticking out to me when listening through that stream the first time (yes I actually sat through the whole thing as background noise, lmao)
She did say something like that, but she's been with her current bf for like 10 years, from what I understand, so...
I think she only fools around with girls, based on what she said in the same stream.

She did say something like that, but she's been with her current bf for like 10 years, from what I understand, so...
I think she only fools around with girls, based on what she said in the same stream.
Yeah, I think so too. Though, she wasn't super specific about it iirc. So technically she could still get around with other people, but maybe her bf is the only one she actually "loves" and has romantic feelings for, yet she still fools around with other girls? I could definitely see that being the case

I believe i saw this on twitter , her bf likes that maimy loves BOB and Vagen :KEKWlaugh: , he was joking about sharing maimy's cake with some Malaysian girl that for some reason maimy knows and loves...

i don't remember all the details but i'm sure someone(s) here does for sure..

Back
Top Bottom