EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

I think some of you guys aren't very familiar with how these things work...

Maimy's interest in the u.s was visiting and/or studying , that means if her anxiety is really about that , she has applied for a tourist or a student visa , both of those types require an in person interview and applicants are told if their applications are approved instantly after their interview is over , it's not something you wait months or even weeks let alone a year to hear the outcome.

the only common visa type that requires waiting a long time to hear the outcome is the marriage visa , which is quite unlikely considering she's in a relationship , or maybe she's marrying an american girl :pauseChamp:

Last edited:
the only common visa type that requires waiting a long time to hear the outcome is the marriage visa , which is quite unlikely considering she's in a relationship , or maybe she's marrying an american girl :pauseChamp:
Go ahead and conjure up those Aftyn x Maimy/Bunni x Maimy dreams, boys. Although, her getting with Aftyn would not be a dream of mine :peepoShrug:

Go ahead and conjure up those Aftyn x Maimy/Bunni x Maimy dreams, boys. Although, her getting with Aftyn would not be a dream of mine :peepoShrug:
We're obviously getting a Bella/Aftyn/Maimy Triple kissing ASMR in the bathtub , Bella will take a pause from the church for this one video :WeSmart:

:COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM::COPIUM:
S4E7 do your job! :KEKW:
:KEKWlaugh:Honestly , forget about Copium Truckloads , even those aren't enough for this place anymore.. i know exactly what is needed...Rejoice:KEKWlaugh:

GMwKm0SXQAMsKSX

This is false information. Or rather incomplete information. There are several Immigrant Visas that can take between 6 months up to a year.. from start to finish.
  1. Family-Based Immigrant Visa, for relatives of a U.S. citizen or permanant resident (takes 6 months to 1 year)
  2. Emploment-Based Immigrant Visa, which requires a US employer to sponsor that person (takes 6 months to 1 year)
  3. Diversity Visa, only available to applicants from countries that have a low immigration rate towards the US (takes up to 1 year)
  4. K-1 Visa, also known as the Fiancé Visa (takes 6 months to 1 year)
There are several other visas that take a long while.

I just hope she is okay and not dealing with a health scare. I enjoy her content.. the spicy and non-spicy ones. I hope that whatever plagues her atm will sort itself out of give her a new path to follow, hopefully while still being able to make this great content. If it's the visa thing, I hope she doesnt get discouraged, sometimes it takes a few times to get it right.

This is false information. Or rather incomplete information. There are several Immigrant Visas that can take between 6 months up to a year.. from start to finish.
you were a bit hasty writing that , you said it yourself those are immigrant visas , All of Maimy's claimed intentions fall into the non-immigrant category , tourist/student are non-immigrant.

i even included the marriage visa as example of a long duration process , i'm aware of all the examples you mentioned and those also do not apply to maimy's situation , which is studying/visiting.

Back
Top Bottom