EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Ikr! If you dislike Mai or how she looks just simp over some other girl in some other thread that's about that other girl.

Who is this ''small group of completely crazy people''? Are they in the room with us now? :thonk:
this dude is so mad over her, it's crazy haha, I think he got offended bc people didn't liked or something his girl recommendation, i'm even thinking that it's a creator or a creator's bf to be this mad and wasting time "insulting" maimy in her thread, if he doesn't like it, as you said, he doesn't have to waste time here, life is short

this dude is so mad over her, it's crazy haha, I think he got offended bc people didn't liked or something his girl recommendation, i'm even thinking that it's a creator or a creator's bf to be this mad and wasting time "insulting" maimy in her thread, if he doesn't like it, as you said, he doesn't have to waste time here, life is short
I'm at work, I have time.
I really like the Maimy content. But I'm really looking at things. That's all.

She's active, we're getting a video, it's all good. It wouldn't surprise me if she did a stream later as well, she's really going for broke. I'm super curious what caused her huge wobble, because the preview looks good to me. Decent set, nice lighting, and she's looking hot af. But I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

You guys need to touch grass right now! LMFAO

I mean WE ALL need tbh
Grass?

:hahaa: Help me
IMG_22445cc3f3b9562ed7ab.png

Do you guys like to read "spoilers" in this thread before watching her videos or go straight to the video (blind)? :peepoWew:

Back
Top Bottom