Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"Because surgery scares me" is the weakest possible reason to not get plastic surgery, it might as well be inevitable. Literally any other actual negative opinion about the plastic surgery would be a good reason, but she has none.

Not looking forward to cropping out her stupid clown face from her videos when she gets so many plastic surgeries. God forbid she gets her tits or ass done :peepoLeave:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah, that doesn't fit the narrative. She's a victim, the same way these girls getting fake tits are victims of the ''patriarchy'' forcing them to do this to please the ''male gaze,"... even though most men don't like thots or fake tits. But it's our fault, trust me! :MEGALUL: It's pathathic, but it's very common with these thots that they seem to think they only do OF becesue men, not because they are ADULTS making their own decisions or, you know, because they can make easy money off of lonely simps and are freaks.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Yep, the same patriarchy where men are so lonely, desperate, and depressed, they can monetize their intimacy to them because apparently, in this ''men's world'' men ain't doing too hot atm if you look at the stats. But you know, us men created that problem. Women appear to be on the same level as children and can't make conscious decisions that have any real consequences. But I'll go back to Maimy, as that's an entirely different rant or topic that baffles the mind. Judging from Maimy reading Jordan Peterson's books, she for sure isn't no feminist. So she isn't a hypocrite, I'll give her that. 👏

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
jessicabeppler
0exhNuNYnjBcaS3SYdxKjf8F2vJ1WgxSZ60STLepjSVmIR1vLHOapZA0mpCj4yRwKwVlASuRYzxj5IIvU1lUDz19OELcSbGPTzxQ66maVu3N1DZn||Z9nkrk3KHMZZHCs8sQuVwmYdSgIGaYDG7uo+qhT5aGuO1lQpTb9dLVCkGZK4JP8CORKxJIf6rbak0jq5ZA0KikH8W8mcAR57N7epDMET+DxNdx1qO90SbpKtckG1Ozvj3jpQD1sRGB9KD+XudbQm7kgkBHtf2c93kCfCq8CKE03x1C||uksQgrMY2dWHFqxM+N9+sqPVETFKCipkr0k+wKuckQL4alP64BNH72mC652AJKk||8sffd8WHU83H3jDZeYfqQrVDbmgWCNHfBm||tZvqzWp4NsKoeOq8dkWG78zmufbSpjkooXTcS.jpeg

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
she's been around and apparently has had some controversies in the past... can't remember as it has been years. But looks wise, she's not the worst... but she's just fake.

She might not look ugly in those pics, but you gotta remember that a lot of these chicks photoshop their pics to shit and I remember seeing some candid pic a fan shot of her and she looked nothing like she does in her pics. Meanwhile, Maimy looks good, naturally, and only needs some make up and is good. Also, this Jessica chick just looks like a Real Doll... but she also really looks like what Maimy is gonna look like if she goes down the surgery path. :sadKEK: Still, I would Jessica though :KEKWlaugh:

funco

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
You can generally still breastfeed with implants, depends on the incisions (nipple incision mostly).

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
I've had this feeling since the start, as in one of her first photo sets, she's at some mansion and she looks so awkward in them and just the contrast from her crying for her yt vids getting sexualized to ''Tifa is going to jerk the absolute shit out of you, and I'm gonna cover my tits in fake cum''. Not only that, but a lot of shit that happened these last years with her have always made shit feel really off about her, including this current situation.

Tristesor

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Cant you seen on Onlyfans when the creator was online the last time? Guess she goes online, checks on some comments or how many subs she still has and logs back off for the day.

*Takes a giant sniff of copium*

Perhaps there is an option to schedule posts on onlyfans and she was online to schedule some crazy good videos for us?

:SadgeCry:

• Copium
Reactions: Brokaboiii

jim66

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Nah, I stand by what I said. Especially since I obviously didn't commit the same faux pas that I claimed your friend had. Stating the principle assertion first, then backing it up with evidence is SOP for any thesis. You may disagree with my assertion (as is your right), but your inability to properly countermand my evidence is actually further evidence in my favor, so thank you. Let me explain...

First off, I welcome heated debate, but you really shouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight with your anecdote about the poor little rich boy who would have preferred to drive Uber over construction work (good on your old man for trying to teach you the value of a dollar, by the way). If you do the most rudimentary of searches, you will find that Uber drivers basically make less than minimum wage (after personal vehicle costs). And we're talking about a man in his thirties with a wife, not a kid in his teens trying to fill his summer/fall before Uni, at the behest of his father, by working a poorly-paid construction gig. You are effectively comparing apples to oranges and hoping that no one notices. Bad form, chief.

Secondly, I, like any journalist worth their salt, believe in a strict double-sourcing policy. I only provided the CV as an example because I deemed it sufficient for any rational individual, and because further evidence would be moot in the face of it. However, if you require more, I will only go so far as to say that Google and Google Translate are your friends so long as you are willing to go to the trouble of parsing through publicly-available civil court legalese. Also, gotta protect my sources from spurious-dictator-types.

Lastly, following up "I would be okay with my girlfriend having Onlyfans" with, "Would I like it? No..." is you basically handing me the ball and stepping out of my way as I dunk the shit out of it. But I will exercise some restraint and say only that you really need to proofread your shit in the future. And, yes your written Freudian slip is further evidence of basic human psychology at play, so nothing more need be said on that subject.

N.B. : The fact that you spoke poorly of construction work tells me that you have no idea how lucrative the trades can be. Next time you meet a Union Plumber or Electrician, ask them their hourly. You will be surprised. As an uncommon-yet-true example, the last short-time gig I did netted (not grossed) me over 4 grand (for one twelve-hour shift and a few hours of site-specific training). It was for a specialized kind of work within my trade, but you get the point. That is why I made the quip about buddy getting a trade; I was entirely serious. Also, of course skilled physical labor is "actually hard work" (unlike Onlyfans). If it wasn't, everyone would do it, including Maimy, and her husband, and you.

thunfremlinc

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 5, 2023
The issue with this is that's not the agreement; for better or for worse, it's best to think of OnlyFans (and all these platforms) as "support platforms". They're not with any guarantees of content.

The fact that you come in with an expectation of content for your money does not make that the actual agreement.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: Brokaboiii

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
What is good enough, a post every day? I think even then I would still find something to complain about. Maybe she has realized this, that we can't be satisfied, and 80% of the simps are fine with her being lazy like this, so why work harder. It must be like the pareto principle. To satisfy the remaining 20% of simps, she could spend twice as much effort and not have twice the new subs to show for it. After a certain point, being a lazy is justified if the rewards for working harder aren't proportional. Maybe she has just peaked? Are we experiencing the post-peak decline? :monkaHmm: