MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 113 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Kramesel

Casual
Apr 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Looks like it's true what people say about "beauty" surgery. When you once get one,the next will follow. If she will get a boobjob and she is happy with it, we won't see Maimy like she looks now never again. There will come more and more.

• PepeHands
Reactions: Brokaboiii

Topfather

Diamond Tier
Nov 7, 2022
funny to me that this girl wants to even do any plastic surgeries at all, there is for sure someone out there that pushes her to do it, idk if its her simps or someone from her real life, maybe family? who knows

• monkaHMM

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've had this feeling since the start, as in one of her first photo sets, she's at some mansion and she looks so awkward in them and just the contrast from her crying for her yt vids getting sexualized to ''Tifa is going to jerk the absolute shit out of you, and I'm gonna cover my tits in fake cum''. Not only that, but a lot of shit that happened these last years with her have always made shit feel really off about her, including this current situation.

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Guys, relax. For her surgeries to have any effect on us, she'd first have to post something. I'm sure she will soon :COPIUM:. A day over a week might not be much, but it is when you're paying for something. Puffin releases content more regularly these days - even if they're just pictures.

Some guy commented on her latest post, the video posted on August 29th... about her supposedly going to have plastic surgery and how she lied to her fanbase, and asking what else she was lying about. The comment is gone, so either he had a change of heart, or it got deleted. If it got deleted it means she, or somebody else in charge of her account, removed it and therefore has been online, yet, hasn't posted anything.

Tristesor

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Cant you seen on Onlyfans when the creator was online the last time? Guess she goes online, checks on some comments or how many subs she still has and logs back off for the day.

*Takes a giant sniff of copium*

Perhaps there is an option to schedule posts on onlyfans and she was online to schedule some crazy good videos for us?

:SadgeCry:

• Copium

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She doesn't have that enabled, though some other creators do. I'm surprised she even checks the comments at all unless it's for questions like the livestream.
You better let me share some of that tank, my man. :COPIUM:

I don't remember exactly what it said, but it was mostly ranting about surgeries and altering her appearance. I saw the comment while I woke up during my sleep and read it while 75% asleep, and thus didn't think to save it.

jim66

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Nah, I stand by what I said. Especially since I obviously didn't commit the same faux pas that I claimed your friend had. Stating the principle assertion first, then backing it up with evidence is SOP for any thesis. You may disagree with my assertion (as is your right), but your inability to properly countermand my evidence is actually further evidence in my favor, so thank you. Let me explain...

First off, I welcome heated debate, but you really shouldn't bring a knife to a gunfight with your anecdote about the poor little rich boy who would have preferred to drive Uber over construction work (good on your old man for trying to teach you the value of a dollar, by the way). If you do the most rudimentary of searches, you will find that Uber drivers basically make less than minimum wage (after personal vehicle costs). And we're talking about a man in his thirties with a wife, not a kid in his teens trying to fill his summer/fall before Uni, at the behest of his father, by working a poorly-paid construction gig. You are effectively comparing apples to oranges and hoping that no one notices. Bad form, chief.

Secondly, I, like any journalist worth their salt, believe in a strict double-sourcing policy. I only provided the CV as an example because I deemed it sufficient for any rational individual, and because further evidence would be moot in the face of it. However, if you require more, I will only go so far as to say that Google and Google Translate are your friends so long as you are willing to go to the trouble of parsing through publicly-available civil court legalese. Also, gotta protect my sources from spurious-dictator-types.

Lastly, following up "I would be okay with my girlfriend having Onlyfans" with, "Would I like it? No..." is you basically handing me the ball and stepping out of my way as I dunk the shit out of it. But I will exercise some restraint and say only that you really need to proofread your shit in the future. And, yes your written Freudian slip is further evidence of basic human psychology at play, so nothing more need be said on that subject.

N.B. : The fact that you spoke poorly of construction work tells me that you have no idea how lucrative the trades can be. Next time you meet a Union Plumber or Electrician, ask them their hourly. You will be surprised. As an uncommon-yet-true example, the last short-time gig I did netted (not grossed) me over 4 grand (for one twelve-hour shift and a few hours of site-specific training). It was for a specialized kind of work within my trade, but you get the point. That is why I made the quip about buddy getting a trade; I was entirely serious. Also, of course skilled physical labor is "actually hard work" (unlike Onlyfans). If it wasn't, everyone would do it, including Maimy, and her husband, and you.

Kramesel

Casual
Apr 28, 2022
There are worth people. For example Florescent. She only post 2 videos between 10 and 15 min. a month and that videos are done on one day at the end of the month. She is the OF queen of doing the absolute minimum.

jim66

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
Great movie reference, Kurat. The VVitch is a perfect metaphor for all the young women of this generation getting into OF. The lure of using their bodies to make money hand-over-fist is the classic "Deal With The Devil" moment where all they can think of are the benefits and none of the downfalls. The movie sort of ends at that crescendo moment, but what we're witnessing with Maimy right now are the ramifications of the decision to "live deliciously".

I also believe The Green Knight is the perfect companion piece for explaining the current plight that young men find themselves in. If anyone reading this hasn't seen it yet, please do. The intentional commentary that David Lowery stuffed into the film about Gawain's "crisis of masculinity", and all the blatant symbols (the green belt is the best one; simultaneously his safety blanket/force field of invincibility and an obvious reference to an umbilical cord) of his fear to be his own man are some poignant shit. Sorry, spoilers over.

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
Maimy: What will you for me?
Black Phillip: Doest thou see the OnlyFans registration before thee?
Remove.. thy.. shift.
Maimy: I cannot enable 2 factor authentication
Black Phillip: My mouth sounds will guide thy hand

One of my favorite moments is when Caleb chases the "hare", which was luring him to one of the witch's hovels. If anything represents that moment when we let simpery get ahold in our minds,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
. I read somewhere that it was the boy actor's actual first kiss.

The Green Knight is a fantastic movie, although a lot of meaning might be lost to anyone who isn't at least passingly familiar with Arthurian legend, as knowledge of the original story provides some additional depth to the changes Lowery made. Temptation, seduction, the cross vs the pentacle, it's got something for the entire family.