MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 110 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Considering she got her lips done and the doctor seems to perform a lot of nose, eyelid and neck surgeries, you'd think it'd be one of those. He also seems to do a lot of lip lifting surgeries. I've mentioned in the past that she has a large philtrum, but it's nowhere near having to have a surgery.

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Good, I hope that's what happens if she goes through with it. People are fans for her because of how she looks now! If they wanted some fake bimbo, they would be on the hub. As I said, she should be focusing on her content and her STUDIO instead of this ''girl mental illness'' shit none of her fans care about. Imagine complicating wank material THIS much, it's honestly impressive. All us dudes want is a hot chick, doing sexy ASMR videos and look at what we're talking about now. Surgeons and what kinda surgeries they do on women, I can't bro! :KEKW:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Don't inspire her man! :LULW: But seriously, she hot AF and the fact she's natural makes her a million times better than ALL of these fake thots. Again, where is her BF in all of this telling her she's hot as she is?! Imagine being with a girl that looks like that and don't fight her hard on getting surgeries.

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
It seems everyone is voting thumbs down on her upcoming surgery , however i'll wait for the result , Missbella has/had probably the best body in the nsfw asmr genre and as far as i know it was NOT natural.

ConstantiusGallusCaesar

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Fair argument, to be honest. However, it would delay new content even further if she had to recover for a while. I also don't think she needs any surgery from what I can see. I don't know what Bella looked like before her surgeries, but they might've been "needed", whilst Maimy really doesn't need any - especially if she's thinking about getting her tits done again. She shouldn't change her face either since she has that perfect "girl next door look" and is very pretty.

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
"Because surgery scares me" is the weakest possible reason to not get plastic surgery, it might as well be inevitable. Literally any other actual negative opinion about the plastic surgery would be a good reason, but she has none.

Not looking forward to cropping out her stupid clown face from her videos when she gets so many plastic surgeries. God forbid she gets her tits or ass done :peepoLeave:

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
Ey, we're back! The site was down for a long time, but I hope it's gonna be smoother and faster now. It's sad to hear she's still AFK, but expected at this point. I'm begging for a new girl to come around and become the new Maimy/Aftyn. There are some girls, but none are really as consistent or deliver similar experiences.

S4E7

🍑🍑🍑
Mar 11, 2022
Thanks Caesar !
yeah it'd become 1 video per 3 months , she'd surpass tessa.
me too but i can say in her very old recordings , she looked rather thin , like about 50% of her regular thiccness
to me fake boobs are hit or miss , some of them look very well done and some do not. i don't mind a well done rack , but i understand many people are very attracted to natural.

PS : after the maintenance ended , finally this website is fast to navigate and no longer feels like an early 90s internet navigation experience :KEKWlaugh:

Topfather

Diamond Tier
Nov 7, 2022
Imagine if WokiesASMR actually continued to show tits... her old videos were so good. why did she stop showing tits..

Reactions: Brokaboiii

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
She was pretty decent back in the day, but never amazing imo. She's hot, but I don't like her body really... idk why. But she's the worst these days, and her excuse game is even more next-level. I still remember her being on this forum once and being upset over people leaking her shit and people clapping back. It's always a joy when these girls try to take down these places or beg people to stop. Imagine if Maimy came on here, arguing with our crazy asses. :KEKW:

duckmcducks

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
More than her boobs, her entire appeal as Natural girl Is gone Forever . The world Is already full of belle Delphine clones. The market Is saturated already of that genre.
As i've already stated the more she's gonna do surgeries the less people gonna like her.
And every day she goes silent, the more i fear that she's gonna post a re⁤⁤⁤t⁤ard story on Instagram announcing that She has done something dumb. (Alias the filler situation)

crimsonsplinter

Diamond Tier
Oct 31, 2022
It would be a real shame if she got work done to her breasts before going topless. They look amazing as is. If I had to guess she is gonna get the bags under her eyes removed. Think she said in a stream one time she really hates them. But honestly who knows. I think cosmetic surgeries can be a great thing at correcting things like deformities or repair of damage/injury etc. I just think its a bad choice for people who have such low self esteem that they feel they need surgery to correct it. Because it rarely ends up looking like what they saw in their head, and they just get more and more surgery to make it perfect. Breast enhancement is one thing, its when they start messing with their face and things enter that uncanny valley. Looks weird more often than not.

Maybe it is a culture thing too.

Someone else will come along and take her place eventually