MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread | Page 112 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MaimyNyan Parasocial Activity Thread

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
she's been around and apparently has had some controversies in the past... can't remember as it has been years. But looks wise, she's not the worst... but she's just fake.

She might not look ugly in those pics, but you gotta remember that a lot of these chicks photoshop their pics to shit and I remember seeing some candid pic a fan shot of her and she looked nothing like she does in her pics. Meanwhile, Maimy looks good, naturally, and only needs some make up and is good. Also, this Jessica chick just looks like a Real Doll... but she also really looks like what Maimy is gonna look like if she goes down the surgery path. :sadKEK: Still, I would Jessica though :KEKWlaugh:

funco

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
You can generally still breastfeed with implants, depends on the incisions (nipple incision mostly).

sexyegirlsaccount

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I'll wait and see. If she does something permanent and it looks dumb, I'll probably peace out. I have little faith in her resisting surgeries forever, since she is from Brazil and clearly has body insecurities and is brainwashed by dumb shit.

Lip fillers are temporary and the one she got will be unnoticeable in a few months so whatever. Hopefully she doesn't get it again.
She could do temporary saline injections to experience going up a cup size for her boobs. If she does that and decides not to do real boob job I'd be cool with that.
She could also do some kinda of fat transfer, either to her breasts or butt, If she has 100% decided on plastic surgery and the alternative is silicone/saline fake bullshit. If it looks good somehow, or doesn't look any different at all, I'd also be okay with that. If it looks like shit and after a few months still looks like shit, fucking hell RIP.

Reactions: MontyPython

Brokaboiii

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 15, 2023
I don't think so as complaining about her content, or lack thereof, is one thing... but her looks is pretty much one of the pillars of her content and why I and many others are fans of hers. I mean, that's why I prefer her over Orenda, whom I don't find to be attractive. So if she ruined her looks, I have no reason to watch anymore, just as I would have no reason to watch if she decided to quit doing NSFW ASMR and become a singer. :Sadge:

Tristesor

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
Imma be honest, if maimy goes full on killing spree with surgerys I just wont watch her shit anymore cause that garbage is just not attractive at all. Fake tits, fake ass, fake lips, fake nose, fake eyebrows, fake chin AND the usual photoshop/makeup/editing.

We wouldnt be jacking off to a human anymore at that point. Like AI would generate a more natural person. Fuck that shit.

Could just jack off to a plastic box with a sticker of maimys face on it.

MontyPython

Superfan
Nov 29, 2022
This pause at the start of a month is nothing unusual. She typically doesn't post her first vid until the end of the first week (like the 8th or even the 10th of the month) - at least, when she had more of a routine.
I really hope she hasn't done anything to herself yet, so we might still have a chance to change her mind.

Tristesor

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
WE in here have no impact on her ngl, she might read through stuff here or simps might tell her stuff we say from here but in the end only the people that actively pay for her shit have an impact. Aka if she does some plastic surgery of any kind > cancel the subscription.

I wonder if Woman ever learn that these plastic surgerys make them less attractive to most men :monkaHmm:

Reactions: Brokaboiii

Kurat

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 26, 2022
If you're talking America, our ancestors thought we would be reading our Bibles and singing Hosannas to some guy in the sky. Shit would be like The VVitch. Black Phillip would come to Maimy in the night:

63725d2b96107979d4d507e0d09924eb69361c7386090455.gif

Wouldst thou like a dab of lip filler? A pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
As for going on sale, I've never seen it, not for Christmas, not even for Carnival. She never does PPVs, so that might factor into it.