EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

I've started getting into this type of content lately through VAllure. I'm particularly fond of Mercy's fansly streams. Anyone have any recommendations? I'm open to content to being wholly vtuber avatar, IRL or a mix.
I'm personally pretty fond of Ally, YumPrincess, Tara and YFU. They all stream pretty frequently and their content is by-and-large very vanilla so it's a good entry point for somebody getting into lewdtubing. For less consistent, but very popular, lewdtubers you have the likes of Cotton, Vex, FeFe etc.
Mira is probably the undisputed champ in my opinion, but she streams so infrequently that it almost seems cruel to recommend her to a newcomer lol.

If you're specifically looking for somebody like Mercy; I only watched her Fansly debut, so maybe I'm off base here, but she gave of the vibes that Mel gave off in her early L2D outings.
That's not really useful information for you, because Mel nowadays is pretty far removed from that, but something to consider if you want to go surfing into Mel's older stuff.

And failing that you can always just check the Megathread for people that might interest you (I update it M/W/F, other people post in it whenever)
(Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I think your post was in mod jail lol)

I mentioned this in the General Vtuber Discussion thread, but for anyone that doesn't lurk there I'll repost it here -

For any fans of the vtuber AiCandii, I was doing a search of Fansly's users and I came across the following account
It looks fairly legitimate at first glance (there's links to the correct socials), but as with all unverified Fansly accounts it could also just be a skinwalker, made just in case/to reserve the name etc....

Still, something to put a pin in, I suppose

Heyo guys, I'm pretty newish to lewdtubing stuff, I used to watch Mel but she's been going less lewd nowadays, and started tryna branch off. I really liked her "sweetness" if you could call it that,, the whole her being a whomesome dork, and yet a complete freak lol. Recently been getting into GWA and alekirser's audios are WAYY better than basically anyone else's lol.
(you can guess how happy I was when I realised she was a vtuber too that did lewdtubing). One thing I especially like is dirty talk btw

is there anything you guys would recommend? I don't mind if it's 2d or 3d, or hell even just audio

Also idk if this is applicable but I'm a girl and most female content is aimed towards guys (duh), and I'd prefer if it's not directly aimed at men, or if it's smth like audios, that there'd be some content specifically for girls.

Thankies in advance ^w^

Hey Fluffycupcake,

If you want F4F audio focused content you could try checking out AeriGoMoo. She's a lesbian ASMRtist who used to create a lot of F4F stuff and NSFW stream with her partner Nyano. She took a hiatus from adult content to focus on her SFW brand but I think she's getting back into it.
I'm sure you're aware if you came from a GWA background, but a lot of NSFW VAs also dip their toes into F4F or F4T content including Ally, YumPrincess, KB, Oolay etc. Though obviously it is a minority share of their work.
There are also male lewdtubers/avtubers who do M4F, but it sounds like you're not interested in that (and honestly most male lewdtubers do M4M stuff anyway lol)

For gender-neutral stuff it's harder; creators like Cotton and Skydarc try to approach their ASMR content with neutrality in mind (allowing for gendered redeems etc), but thats usually on Twitch, their NSFW stuff on Fansly or w/e isn't like that.

As always, keep an eye on the Megathread too

thank you! yup, I'm not really interested in male content, I'm really glad you could give an in depth answer :3 it's appreciated. I've also checked out LuckyCatKira, I like her twitch and her lewd streams are great. I'll check out AeriGoMoo sometime soon uwu thanks, do any of the girls you listed do coom streams? thx

do any of the girls you listed do coom streams? thx
All of them do. Ally and Yum every Friday and Saturday, respectively, the rest you gotta play by ear. The one rub with lewdtubing is that consistency in releasing content/streaming varies wildly.

I'm gonna shill. I've been watching mimi religiously the past few weeks and I gotta say she has the best vods I've ever seen in my life, so much that it has almost ruined 3d lewdtubing for me because nothing compares to it. Well done blowjobs, penetration, squirting, cumshots and all other sorts of degenerate stuff always wearing a new sexy outfit. Too bad she is an ojii san but you can't have it all I guess.

Last edited:
I'm gonna shill. I've been watching mimi religiously the past few weeks and I gotta say she has the best vods I've ever seen in my life, so much that it has almost ruined 3d lewdtubing for me because nothing compares to it. Well done blowjobs, penetration, squirting, cumshots and all other sorts of degenerate stuff always wearing a new sexy outfit. Too bad she is an ojii san but you can't have it all I guess.
Wait, whaddyamean by that lol

Does anyone know what type of content camimi has on their fansly? What about filian's troll one?
This is either an amazing coincidence or a very weird timeloop, because your post and the answer to it is literally on the first page of the thread.
Edit - oh you're a bot account, my bad.

Does anyone know what type of content camimi has on their fansly? What about filian's troll one?
Camila's Fansly is currently just skebs/lewd art. She's thought about wanting to do more and has been teasing some stuff but nothing has materialised yet. We'll have to see what happens after her debut at the end of the week. Fingers crossed.
Filian is an official Fansly partner/sponsor so her content is all SFW, though she did have a "date night" collab with a bunch of lewdtubers that was NSFW (Filian herself didn't do anything 18+). She also has a chatbot Fansly account that you can ERP with if you're willing to shell out 200 bucks a month
Ignoring that he's a bot, I guess as an update to that post - Camila has basically stopped pursuing NSFW content and has stopped updating her Fansly. But she recently made some comments on stream that she hasnt abandoned it and would still be using it for something.

Filian's situation is the same as it was beforehand - just SFW stuff updated frequently, there's very mildly spicy stuff sent in the DMs to higher tiers. Because Filian's model and assets are all generic some inventive coomers have started making fake Fansly posts "from" her that are more explicit, but none of that is officially her content.

Last edited:
This is either is an amazing coincidence or a very weird timeloop, because your post and the answer to it is literally on the first page of the thread.

I guess as an update to that post - Camila has basically stopped pursuing NSFW content and has stopped updating her Fansly. But she recently made some comments on stream that she hasnt abandoned it and would still be using it for something.

Filian situation is the same as it was beforehand - just SFW stuff updated frequently, there's very mildly spicy stuff sent in the DMs to higher tiers. Because Filian's model and assets are all generic some inventive coomers have started making fake Fansly posts "from" her that are more explicit, but none of that is officially her content.
Ooh who’s making the fake filian content? Where can I find them?

Ooh who’s making the fake filian content? Where can I find them?
It gets posted in Filian's thread on /vt/ mostly. Some people also then post it in her thread here (site overlap etc)

Would anyone be so kind as to give me the 411 on YFU? She is probably my favourite lewdtuber but I have a lot of unanswered questions about her whole deal.

It seems that she's back to being YFU on her stream, will she do Fansly content as YFU? if not, how often does she go back and forth between YFU and Onifu? or is Onifu, and by extension her NSFW content, in purgatory for now until she decides to go back?

Also, what happened with her "Mindbreaking YFU" Fansly stream that was supposed to happen on the 16th? Did she just... not do it? lol. Ik she flaked out on her July Fansly stream as well, but at least she had the excuse then of being sick (imo not enough of an excuse not to just reschedule it, instead of pulling that "I can only stream on a full moon" bs) I recall reading a comment in this thread before the purge about how she's great but lazy/unreliable, ig that's true. For how much she claims to be equally as parasocial towards her audience as they are to her, she seems to have no issue blatantly disrespecting them.

Would anyone be so kind as to give me the 411 on YFU? She is probably my favourite lewdtuber but I have a lot of unanswered questions about her whole deal.

It seems that she's back to being YFU on her stream, will she do Fansly content as YFU? if not, how often does she go back and forth between YFU and Onifu? or is Onifu, and by extension her NSFW content, in purgatory for now until she decides to go back?

Also, what happened with her "Mindbreaking YFU" Fansly stream that was supposed to happen on the 16th? Did she just... not do it? lol. Ik she flaked out on her July Fansly stream as well, but at least she had the excuse then of being sick (imo not enough of an excuse not to just reschedule it, instead of pulling that "I can only stream on a full moon" bs) I recall reading a comment in this thread before the purge about how she's great but lazy/unreliable, ig that's true. For how much she claims to be equally as parasocial towards her audience as they are to her, she seems to have no issue blatantly disrespecting them.
YFU has said before that Fansly streams will mostly feature Onifu. As for streams on twitch, she’s going to be YFU most of the time. The mind break stream will definitely happen since it was a sub goal so we just have to wait for it.

YFU has said before that Fansly streams will mostly feature Onifu. As for streams on twitch, she’s going to be YFU most of the time. The mind break stream will definitely happen since it was a sub goal so we just have to wait for it.
Sure hope so. That lovense stream she did was an all-timer.

She could fool me because it seems like every time she's gone live on Twitch the last two months its been an Onifu stream. She did do a YFU stream today so maybe things are going back to normal but the Succuthon or whatever she was calling her money siphoning scheme has been over for a while yet YFU has barely shown up on Twitch.

Back
Top Bottom