EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Who doesn't love a good countdown JOI
I am making a list of them. Yay! :pepoLove:

Send me your VOD links with timestamps, clips and audios of your favorite VTuber ASMR countdowns.
It can be VTuber model, IRL, audio or black screen video, whatever you have lying around.

I will sometimes trim down stuff that is too long or takes up too much space, but generally ill just upload the whole Clip. If it is a VOD with a timestamp i will try to keep a bit of context.

DM me* with what you want listed. I can also add your username to the google sheet if you want that :SALAMI:

For now its humble beginnings but ill keep at it and in no time we will have more content then time.

Info:
Updates: Since i have a full time job i will probably update the sheet and the albums on weekends.
Missing Sources/Dates: DM me if something is listed in the sheet but you can't find it in any of the albums/mirrors and I'll try to fix it asap. If you have a date or timestamp I don't have or you think is incorrect message me.

* if you only tag me or reply to me I might miss it

(also don't worry accessing the file is anonymous. Tried it with another acc and i could only see "Anonymous [Animal]".
Used an old account to make the sheet to not dox myself lol)

Back
Top Bottom