Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Some jumping off points for discussion -
  • Who do you watch?
  • What kind of content would you like to see and from whom?
  • Is there anyone who doesn't do NSFW content that you would like to see go lewdtuber/avtuber
  • Are there any retired lewdtubers/avtubers you miss?
  • Do you prefer your lewdtubers/avtubers content to be wholly vtuber avatar, wholly in IRL or a mix of both?
  • Content posted in the content threads or megathread
Try to keep discussion focused on lewdtubers + avtubers; "retired" lewdtubers/avtubers are also kosher (e.g. Sinder, Meowmoonified, Ikumi, Zentreya etc)

Last edited:

RabbitHoleGuy

Tier 1 Sub
Jun 26, 2022
This is definitely my favorite lewdtuber out rn. She's got a great voice and is a big people pleaser. It doesn't hurt that her irl bod is smoking hot.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Camila's Fansly is currently just skebs/lewd art. She's thought about wanting to do more and has been teasing some stuff but nothing has materialised yet. We'll have to see what happens after her debut at the end of the week. Fingers crossed.
Filian is an official Fansly partner/sponsor so her content is all SFW, though she did have a "date night" collab with a bunch of lewdtubers that was NSFW (Filian herself didn't do anything 18+). She also has a chatbot Fansly account that you can ERP with if you're willing to shell out 200 bucks a month

Bigspaghet

Lurker
Mar 16, 2022
Looking at the index is surprising, I didn't know Zen used to do lewd stuff. Like I know about the ZenNSFW Twitter but nothing more than that.

Reactions: blughbruvh

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
It was back when Zen was a mute VRChat RPer - pre VShojo, circa 2018/2019 - which in the vtubing world is basically prehistory.
She never did anything as "hardcore" as the likes of Melody or a traditional lewdtuber/avtuber; mostly just stripping, lapdancing, ERPs and whatnot. And despite a large contingent of her current audience desperately wanting her to do NSFW stuff again, it's unlikely to ever happen.

I'll be honest, I mostly just included Zen in that index for shock value lol.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I've got my fingers and toes crossed that Techy is gonna go "full" lewdtuber this year - what with all the sex toys/streaming equipment she's got gifted on her throne - but it seems every year for the last 3 years she's baited that she's gonna start getting into NSFW stuff and then she bounces to go to some MLP convention or something and disappears off the face of the earth for 6 months lol.
I haven't kept up with Silver in a fat minute but I heard she was dailing back on the NSFW stuff lately? Was that not the case?

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Interesting. I'll be real I only even remember Silver exists these days when she collabs with Mira lol. But I've heard her SFW content has really improved since she left VShojo, so hopefully that will carry over into her NSFW endeavours as well. The new model looks pretty good too.

Reactions: rowaman

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
I'd be lying if I said that Zone-tron does much for me, but I actually kinda like how novel it is and how much effort she puts in. I've definitely seen other people echo your sentiments though.
Also fun fact - one of Zone-tan's early VAs was Oolay Tiger who is a lewdtuber now. So in a reaaaaally roundabout way we did get lewdtuber Zone-tan lol.

Edit - you're probably referring to Caxx (Cassandra Ford) though, who is unlikely to ever do anything lewd

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
True, she does have a convention addiction. Perhaps somebody should organize a convention intervention.
But she also said in one of her elusive streams that she was meditating on turning (at the time) 33, realizing that the MLP fan merch circuit was becoming more and more niche and was looking for alternative revenue sources. I think myself and everyone else was hoping she'd be jumping on the NSFW content bandwagon but since then she became the merch manager for VChiiban (Buffpup's pseudo-corpo) and that probably ended up alleviating her money anxiety.
We'll have to see what happens - she's been fairly active on her NSFW twitter recently so hopefully we get something out of her even if it's just pinpups and MMDs.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
They say you gotta water a plant for it to grow, so in order to try and stimulate some discussion I present The Week In Lewdtubing -

THE WEEK IN LEWDTUBING
[2024-04-08] - [2024-04-15]

HEADLINES
Tiffany Tiefling announced she'd be going on hiatus from NSFW content due to health issues (still streaming on Twitch)
Milly debuted on Fansly (check her content thread for partial VOD)
Kurumi debuted on Fansly
Uzuri Mia returned to streaming on Fansly
Vexoria returned from vacation and was scammed by uwumarket
CaelumVT debuted a new 3D model
Camila debuted her new springtime bunnygirl outfit and streamed for 48 hours straight
YFU teasing a return of dance streams
El_XoX and Melody had another NSFW collab on Fansly/CB
It was Tara Kaminarito's birthday
It was Hikikomoka's birthday​

NEW CONTENT THREADS
LateNightLilah | Milky | Techycutie | Tadako Nyanko

Last edited: