EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion General Vtuber Discussions

Did anyone have 本気恋ねおん/Gachikoi Neon video? Appreciate!
Connectopia content is quite rare in here, probably because they're quite tame compared to emoechi n stuff. Still, meteo is my fav jap avtuber to date. Wish more of her irl content surfaced somewhere.

Sorry if this comes off as a weird question, but how old is Poko Rakun? I thought she was an adult, but I swear there are times where she implies she's a lot younger and I can't tell if she's joking or not

i'm so crushed she basically confirmed shes dropped asmr. I was copium for months thinking she'd come back around to it
Someone asked about it when 'debut fauna' mentioned asmr and she said go back to 2021 if you want asmr

:hahaa:
Didn't she say the KU100 work fine and if she ever has mood to do it she will?

i've looked at her model for five seconds and determined that if she's implying she's an actual child she's probably doing it very much on purpose

i'm so crushed she basically confirmed shes dropped asmr. I was copium for months thinking she'd come back around to it
Someone asked about it when 'debut fauna' mentioned asmr and she said go back to 2021 if you want asmr

:hahaa:
She is saying if you want weekly ASMR go back to 2021 she’s not fully dropping ASMR

She is saying if you want weekly ASMR go back to 2021 she’s not fully dropping ASMR
Either way is completely understandable. Asmr seems like one of those things that are great to spectate but an actual drag to do yourself. Doing it live can make it better perhaps, due to chat, but I could not be sat in front of a mic mindlessly rubbing or fingering it without being bored out of my mind.

Either way is completely understandable. Asmr seems like one of those things that are great to spectate but an actual drag to do yourself. Doing it live can make it better perhaps, due to chat, but I could not be sat in front of a mic mindlessly rubbing or fingering it without being bored out of my mind.
I don't know why, but this kinda hurts me...

Yeah...She did give out a vibe that she rather build the Minecraft tree or play darksoul then just sitting and do a ASMR video or stream

are those their real grippers or just random feet from the internet
Considering that now they are doing something with their hands (no lewd, just some dolls or such), I think those were the real deal. Hopefully. When the subathon ends we will be able to see. In the meantime, I already saved the photo. For science.

I’m not great with thread making so here some pic aicandii posted today
Try not to post too much content in the discussion threads. If you're uncomfortable with making a content thread for whatever reason, just ask another user to create one - I don't mind making one for AiCandii, I've already made one for Buff so I might as well keep the streak going lol.
I've set a scraper to her socials, but there's 12 years of posts to go through so it'll take a couple hours.

Also, out of curiosity I did a search of the Fansly user endpoint for her. There is an "AICANDII" in there
It looks legit at a glance, but it's also unverified so it could easily be a skinwalker or made and then abandoned/just to reserve the name etc.

Back
Top Bottom