7pjvpv.jpg
Becky Kurosawa
edit: my bad i didn't even finish reading

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Well, YFU's Fansly debut was great.

If you'll permit me to blogpost - I actually was a lowkey YFU hater when she debuted, passing her off as just a Mel knock-off (in retrospect I was being a complete sped, but hey-ho), but I got really into her when I gave her a chance in late 2022. I actually caught her last couple Onifu Picarto streams before her first redebut but never recorded them and I've always kicked myself over that. It's actually why I made the YFU request thread when she became Lola lol.
So when she said that the VOD for the last Picarto stream still existed and that we got to watch it again on stream, not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat.

That whole stream felt like slipping into a comfy sweater. And then cranking it. Man, I love lewdtubers.
What did you guys think?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah I've got the whole thing. I'll put it through the HEVC before I got to bed and then upload it after I wake up.

CheetoHammer

Ahoy!! 我ら宝鐘海賊団☆
Mar 11, 2022
I might be a bit spoiled by alekirser, but man the YFU stream was like torture with all the teasing. I can usually get like 2 nuts from an ally stream, but YFU had so much starting and stopping until near the end. Definitely a different experience and excited to see where she goes from here. Her model and rigging are also top notch so I'm pretty excited to see the 3D model.

NotASMRGuy

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2023
Umi Oimori did a straight week of having sex with her husband and on the last day she fucked a fan (cuckhold).
Will upload the streams and the exclusive 500yen cuckhold audio on her thread in the next couple of days if anyone is interested.

Content will be:
1. Sex with husband 1
2. Sex with husband 2
3. Masturbation support (Onasapo) requests from her fans
4. Sex with husband 3
5. Sex with husband 4
6. Fucking a fan (cuckhold)
7. Sex with husband 5 (on YouTube??????)

Last edited:

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Yeah, if you didn't know going in you might be shocked but her old coom streams were just 6+ hours of bratty teasing and edging. It's definitely not for everyone but I love her style.

You mean unfurled like this?
I'm pretty sure auto unfurled links are only for Simp rank and above but you should be able to just add an unfurl markup to your link manually like this -
[URL unfurl="true"]link goes here[/URL]
Also, kudos for creating a Request thread for Sunshine, but it should be in the Trans Request forum (you can Report the OP and ask a mod to move it) (y)

Last edited:

NotASMRGuy

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2023
General Info to make Subtitles:
You can use
to transcribe and translate japanese subtitles.
There is also insanely-fast-whisper and many, many other projects which make whisper better or faster (google it/look for whisper in github).
I recommend to transcribe the japanese audio to srt and then translate via chatgpt if you really want to (I feel like its alot better than deepl).

percival76

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
A little correction: husband have like 7 audios of 10 minutes. So I think the session with the husband are a little longer. Also the fan have a lot of "Are you okay?" and such. I don't know Japanese, but some phrases can't be missed. Let's wait for someone to put the subs, because I have no idea of how the whisper AI think works.

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

THE WEEK IN LEWDTUBING
[2024-06-02] - [2024-06-09]

HEADLINES
Cotton raised over $100K for F*ck Cancer
DeviousSprite announced she is returning to content creation after her long hiatus
Kurumi streamed for 24 hours before leaving on vacation
Meowmoonified started a subathon on Twitch
Mira streamed on CB
Saa was spotted at the OffKai convention
Techy debuted a new model
YFU debuted her Onifu model, debuted on Fansly and started a subathon on Twitch​

BIRTHDAYS
Andou | Vtubirb | YFU

NEW CONTENT THREADS
AudioEve | CaleumVT | SunshineVRC

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022

- TECH GUIDE -
BABBY'S FIRST YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM RECORDING CRASH COURSE

Recently there's been a bit of an interest in some users in regards to recording livestreams of some lewdtubers on YouTube. Downloading a YouTube video is very easy, but recording an ongoing livestream is a little trickier.
Luckily there are a lot of different methods to do so!

Before you get started it would be worthwhile to familiarise yourself with the basics of the CLI (Command Line Interface). You wont need to do anything particularly difficult, but an understanding of the absolute basics would be useful (changing directories etc)

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

DISCLAIMER -
  • This isnt a comprehensive list of all tools, just some easy to use ones
  • You can also use a screen-recorder but I would strongly suggest against that approach for recording livestreams on any site as it often leads to bitrate or visual quality issues
  • Note that none of these tools reencode by default so the filesizes will be considerably larger than expected. I would suggest compressing them before uploading
  • Check out this guide on a comparison of file hosts if you intend to upload any recordings

If you have any ideas/suggestions for future Open Questions or Tech Guides, let me know in the thread or in my DMs

Last edited:

dudeXD77

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
yoo this work flawlessly. i tried the streamlink one and it works perfectly. i have to edit the command you gave to change where it download but beside that it works perfectly and is giga easy. now that i got this setup i will take it upon myself to record the vallure girl unarchived streams, mainly icey, immy, mercy and stronny