EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Is there a chance that the videos will be taken down by pixeldrain?

If literally anyone reports them, yeah
Yeah lookin through it some have already been taken down, if the video has the generic thumbnail it has been taken down or probably reported since the one in my screenshot can be viewed still for now.
Nevermind these vids seem to be audio only

Capture5fba60e16d3c9711.md.png

Only Mai's vid has been taken down though for now

Capture13cacc73311948c4f.md.png

Last edited:
Wait is Mel really selling KK animations now:sadKEK:
Seems like it. I mean, she's been flogging MMDs of questionable quality for years, why not switch it up with Koikatsu?
Mel's paywalled offerings are kinda infamously whack for their price, so it shouldn't be surprising lol

Wait is Mel really selling KK animations now:sadKEK:
I've noticed a lot more lewdtubers putting KK animations on their fanslys now like Sylvee & Elle but I am surprised Mel is doing it too. I wish they'd put up more original content than premade animations but I understand they're incredibly cheap & easy to make

This is a long shot but has anyone recorded Mint castella's new 3d model debut stream earlier?
Yeah I've got it - I set it to record in case she stonedly toggled her tits out or something.
It's missing like the first hour of stream where she does all her daily autism quizzes and whatnot, but it has the entire VR/3D debut section.

Edit - nvm the whole VOD is up on her channel (3 mins of muted audio near the end)

Last edited:
Hey guys, don't know if its the right place to ask that but do you know if their is other girl doing throat job like Manon from Emoechi ?

sorry if its the wrong place, i'm new here

Hey guys, don't know if its the right place to ask that but do you know if their is other girl doing throat job like Manon from Emoechi ?

sorry if its the wrong place, i'm new here
It's fine to ask here. There is a discussion specifically for Emoechi as well.
As to your question, some do but it is offscreen though. Manon is the only who does it onscreen, because she is only one who wears a mask.

Last edited:
It's fine to ask here. There is a discussion specifically for Emoechi as well.
As to your question, some do but it is offscreen though. Manon is the only who does it onscreen, because she is only one who wears a mask.
Glad to know im in the right place, and about the girls, do you know the names or maybe even better the vods?

I'm also totally ok with the girls outside Emoechi guys, if y'all have names, reference streams, dates or whatever, drop your links, all you have when it comes to deeptroating

I'll take anything when its about the gwak gwak :PogTasty:

and ofc, have a nice days ladies & gentlemen

Glad to know im in the right place, and about the girls, do you know the names or maybe even better the vods?

I'm also totally ok with the girls outside Emoechi guys, if y'all have names, reference streams, dates or whatever, drop your links, all you have when it comes to deeptroating

I'll take anything when its about the gwak gwak :PogTasty:

and ofc, have a nice days ladies & gentlemen
Nemu, Ran, Manma have at least one video.
Manma fc2 streams
Milky's last collabs with Lala

You should check out the following in the avtuber archives
Luna and Kefilia from H.Live,
Manma from emoechi has some,
Ramune
Chihiro
Furachi

This is just a few I can think off the top of my head that to BJ in their streams

Back
Top Bottom