EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

Is kinda funny to me that in this week i have seen people online that didn't know Cotton and Melody side hustle, I kinda get it for Cotton since she behave as many other lewdtubers and could be the case people aren't aware of her 18+ stuff but the Melody case really surprised me since I first knew her because of the 18+ stuff and later her streaming

Wonder if they are cleaning their image a bit too much or something 🤔
I can blow another mind. MeowMoonified formerly MissMoonified used to do 18+ Voice Acting. Then she went like Sinder and tried to bury it and hide her past.

I can blow another mind. MeowMoonified formerly MissMoonified used to do 18+ Voice Acting. Then she went like Sinder and tried to bury it and hide her past.
Further proof nobody reads the OP of threads, because I literally mention her as retired there :PepeWhy:
Meowmoonified is actually pretty open about her past as an NSFW VA, she just doesnt bring it up on Twitch streams (for obvious reasons). You're thinking of Grimmi lol.

Further proof nobody reads the OP of threads, because I literally mention her as retired there :PepeWhy:
Meowmoonified is actually pretty open about her past as an NSFW VA, she just doesnt bring it up on Twitch streams (for obvious reasons). You're thinking of Grimmi lol.
Alright. I am. Look, we're 22 pages in! I don't remember what I did this morning let alone a post I read months ago.

Is kinda funny to me that in this week i have seen people online that didn't know Cotton and Melody side hustle, I kinda get it for Cotton since she behave as many other lewdtubers and could be the case people aren't aware of her 18+ stuff but the Melody case really surprised me since I first knew her because of the 18+ stuff and later her streaming

Wonder if they are cleaning their image a bit too much or something 🤔
Nah. mel can be really cute and people don't tend to believe that somebody like her could do cams.

Oh I know I was one of the people that follows her since then and also knows she did it just for the money since she needed it and we all know how well that sells but though is sad we lost a IMO great Nsfw VA I'm glad shes successful enough to leave it behind her and focus on streaming

She said it herself on her Patreon, haven't looked at it since the last message but if she hasn't done anything new last message should be her saying so

This is mostly about Ally but am I the only one who dislikes how 3Dio audios sound? I much prefer her older stuff recorded on her phone

3dio is how ASMR is supposed to be recorded.
Not necessarily. I agree that a 3DIO mic is generally better for it, but ASMR just means you get that response (theoretically it doesn't even need to be audio based). There's probably some people out there who like the crispy, crunchy quality of an old phone recording.

Honestly, I'm surprised more creators, lewdtubers or otherwise, haven't tried to capitalise off of that - "Your girlfriend gives you JOI from her Nokia 3310" has good potential lol.

Back
Top Bottom