Discussion Lewdtubers | AVtubers Discussion Thread

NoseBleedKun

Lurker
Jan 7, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Sorry about the late reply. But yeah, too bad about streamlink.
Ok, I'll try this method next time as there weren't a chance for me to set it up before she went live. Not to mention I might need more time than most since I'm new. But thank you for sharing McKenzie.

Also, I saw somewhere in this website that fansly-recorder or downloader is a bit risky. But I assume this one is safe?
Thank you man, you're a life saver! Truly 🙏Today was the first time she is back on Fansly since quite a bit. At least from my knowledge.
It is really is amazing timing! I saw them and just in time. My post asking about it got halted and needed to be approved because of a link, I think. I will make the thread as soon as I'm able. I appreciate your answers đź‘Ť

Reactions: Dicks McKenzie

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
Nah, you used the spooky D word and it triggered the spam filter lol. It's very annoying.

fansly-recorder isn't risky it's just kind of a ballache to get running on Windows. I built my own recorder a couple years back so I don't use it but I've messed around with it and it works fine (mostly).
Let me know when you've made the request thread and I'll post it - I've put it throught the HEVC already. And just as an FYI I probably wont record all her stuff, VR Mutes don't really do much for me lol.

Reactions: NoseBleedKun

NoseBleedKun

Lurker
Jan 7, 2023
Ah I see, I guess I have to re-read the forum rules, it's been a minute. Yeah, it's annoying.
Ok, that's good to know, definitely gonna look more into it when I have the time.
Will do, currently uploading some picture and gif and the like to start the thread off.
Totally understandable, you getting the last stream alone is already a major favor, thank you for that McKenzie. Hopefully by the time she does her next blue site stream, I'll be more than able to archive her vods myself.
And once again, thank you for these tech guides, it really helps people like myself who are clueless as hell.

JimboJahoney

Lurker
Aug 30, 2023
Someone (I might do it myself sometime) should start a thread for Trinity. Saw that she apparently posted IRL pics on Fansly recently, but her Coomer hasn't been updated in a while.

NoseBleedKun

Lurker
Jan 7, 2023

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
For full disclosure I'm not a member of Sunshine's community and I don't actually watch a lot of the VODs I record, so as far as I know there's no 100% smoking gun confirmation they're transgender.

But I mean there are a lot of context clues - they only use male lovense toys (including ones specifically designed for penises), they've done a lot of fundraising work for Trans charities, they're a member of the VRC community which has a lot of prominent Trans creators (honestly if they have "VRC" in their name it's pretty likely they're sporting a hidden hotdog lol) and their voice sounds kinda "male presenting" which I admit is a weak argument but it's still a contributing factor.

I'm not here to shame or yuck somebody's yum - I've cranked it to Obkatiekat plenty of times myself - but it's also not my first rodeo and you begin to pick up the signals after you've seen them enough times lol.
General rule of thumb - if their default lovense sex toy goes up the butt they're probably trans.

BD96

Tier 1 Sub
Jul 13, 2022
SylveeTV says she is going to make BG content. Is it going to be with SSoH/Seamus? I hope so. 1 because I'm curious and 2 because I would be heartbroken if it was with someone else.

Reactions: cannon fodder