EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

Ehh , I don't even know how those videos are considered new content when I am 100% sure they were leaked before, and I am too lazy to find when they were posted and report is as repost.

Seems like she has somehow surpased what I though was unlikely to happen, to give 0 fucks about feedback and social interactions (outside of what her managers do on IG and X) , and it has made me yet again question why I keep purchasing her stuff.

I hope Nightfall310 keeps leaking the stuff he promised, Maybe , just MAYBE if she sees that people stopped giving a fuck about not leaking her patreon stuff she will start carrying and worring again.

she tends to exaggerate her curves in her fansly sets a bit more than she does so in patreon stuff

she tends to exaggerate her curves in her fansly sets a bit more than she does so in patreon stuff
aye, but they really look stiffer/faker in the resent sets. But no one knows at which point of time anything has been shot. Probably also a weightloss/gain thing

aye, but they really look stiffer/faker in the resent sets. But no one knows at which point of time anything has been shot. Probably also a weightloss/gain thing
So you mean they look sexier recently? 😁 no but seriously i know kinda what you mean, especially the latest set that was leaked her boobs do have that implant look abit more, like you said maybe a weight thing? Like less weight more pronounced implants? To me thats sexy but i get thats not everyones preference)

So you mean they look sexier recently? 😁 no but seriously i know kinda what you mean, especially the latest set that was leaked her boobs do have that implant look abit more, like you said maybe a weight thing? Like less weight more pronounced implants? To me thats sexy but i get thats not everyones preference)
yeah thats what i mean, with less fat there are more visible implants. Looks good on her but i just noticed

DSC_028742c2f5fb6725ff80.jpg

Guys I saw a strand of her pubic hair :cumsby:

I have to alert anyone whos consider subbing to her fansly.
She went FULL SCAM MODE.
During the last month she didn't post a single complete set for $200/month tier and it was a waste of money. I think here was nothing new for 2 or 3 weeks straight.
Only posted shitty mini-set which was leaked recently (white wig one).
So basically her paid content on fansly right now at very bottom point since she debuted on OF.

It was somewhat okay earlier when she sold individual sets and we knew in advance how much photos we are buying and had some expectations based on previews.
Now she changed to pricey subscription model and at first sight it was like "we gonna get Everything with one bigger payment, okay", but turns out that we gonna get Nothing instead. Its less photos over entire month than cheapest sets had earlier (which was $70~100 per set so price per photo skyrocketed).
Its not even a lottery, its just milking or even pure scam.

With that being said I gonna post missing Seraphine set (seems like other sets that I bought was posted recently so have not much to add) and likely quit supporting her until .. pussy or something. :peepoWtf:

I have to alert anyone whos consider subbing to her fansly.
She went FULL SCAM MODE.
During the last month she didn't post a single complete set for $200/month tier and it was a waste of money. I think here was nothing new for 2 or 3 weeks straight.
Only posted shitty mini-set which was leaked recently (white wig one).
So basically her paid content on fansly right now at very bottom point since she debuted on OF.

It was somewhat okay earlier when she sold individual sets and we knew in advance how much photos we are buying and had some expectations based on previews.
Now she changed to pricey subscription model and at first sight it was like "we gonna get Everything with one bigger payment, okay", but turns out that we gonna get Nothing instead. Its less photos over entire month than cheapest sets had earlier (which was $70~100 per set so price per photo skyrocketed).
Its not even a lottery, its just milking or even pure scam.

With that being said I gonna post missing Seraphine set (seems like other sets that I bought was posted recently so have not much to add) and likely quit supporting her until .. pussy or something. :peepoWtf:
God damn, never thought she'd become this shameless; I really hope people would wake up and follow you so that she'd realize her income is in real danger and turn to pussy pics.
Speaking of pussy, I saw the slips and from the brightened pic she got a pretty smooth looking one; would be a shame if she never shows them off.

Well apperantly that toppless tier was something that people requested she start so not really her fault, and besides blaming her for not posting enough is kinda disrespectfull, i mean we know nothing of her private life, maybe she have private issues that makes her post less? Maybe mental health problems? Point is we dont know so starting to call her scammer without proof is kinda... well bad to say the least

God damn, never thought she'd become this shameless; I really hope people would wake up and follow you so that she'd realize her income is in real danger and turn to pussy pics.
Speaking of pussy, I saw the slips and from the brightened pic she got a pretty smooth looking one; would be a shame if she never shows them off.
And is it still only me who thinks its extremly disrespectful to keep nagging her to start showing pussy when she on several occasions said no?

We already know how her pussy looks like both outside and inside as it was leaked years ago.
It won't be anything new when she shows it again, it just will be more of it. Exactly as it was with her tits.
Well apperantly that toppless tier was something that people requested she start so not really her fault, and besides blaming her for not posting enough is kinda disrespectfull, i mean we know nothing of her private life, maybe she have private issues that makes her post less? Maybe mental health problems? Point is we dont know so starting to call her scammer without proof is kinda... well bad to say the least
I don't know how else you can call the situation when you paid highest price she asks you to and get nothing in return.
She easily can explain her situation and compensate later on. But shes not doing any of that. She doesn't care like at all. So why should we?

Here is nothing for you to protect sir.

Back
Top Bottom