EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

Little offtopic. Can't pass by my struggling dude.
I know this may be cringe but I sometimes like not-necessarily-sexy poses for references when I do my shitty "art". One of the uses I get from saving so many pictures like a demented hoarder is that I there's a heap of hairstyles, silhouettes etc that I can take from for that.
Maybe if you stop using heavily edited thots as your references your "art" stops being shitty? :KEKWlaugh:
Heres like thousands of professional high quality refs around.
Ideally you need something like this to improve basic skills or practice complex action poses / animation.
1032e8cf38ccb87c0.md.jpg 24de7b18c708e4dac.md.jpg 3393ca642a82047cf.md.jpg 46f4acfd0f553321e.md.jpg
Websites like quickposes are okay too, but 360° sets are much better for learn about shape and perspective (to be able to rotate things even without refs).
Each thing serve its purpose. Thots are for fapping, models for drawing. Make sure you don't confuse it. :KEKWlaugh: Godspeed.

Thots are for fapping, models for drawing. Make sure you don't confuse it. :KEKWlaugh: Godspeed.
Nothing says you can't have both for both.

I know this may be cringe ...
It's not cringe. Having a selection of neutrally posed and/or clothed pics to choose from is welcome. I get why people paying for sets might not enjoy them in lieu of sets heavy with nudes and sexy poses, but in a better world sets would include both. Especially cosplay sets.

Little offtopic. Can't pass by my struggling dude.

Maybe if you stop using heavily edited thots as your references your "art" stops being shitty? :KEKWlaugh:
Heres like thousands of professional high quality refs around.
Ideally you need something like this to improve basic skills or practice complex action poses / animation.
1032e8cf38ccb87c0.md.jpg 24de7b18c708e4dac.md.jpg 3393ca642a82047cf.md.jpg 46f4acfd0f553321e.md.jpg
Websites like quickposes are okay too, but 360° sets are much better for learn about shape and perspective (to be able to rotate things even without refs).
Each thing serve its purpose. Thots are for fapping, models for drawing. Make sure you don't confuse it. :KEKWlaugh: Godspeed.

I follow plenty of stock creators as well. Sometimes I just use alternatives to the stock. Textures from costumes and composition from the cosplay photos is one example. Art quality has very little if nothing to do with the reference used. It's the way you use them to learn that matters.

As a sidenote I personally think almost none of the cosplay stuff is very fappable. Not that I shame people who do. Just not really my thing. Which I realize is probably backwards.

Her Patreon numbers seem to be down a lot. A couple months ago both her patreon and boosty were even at 250 subs, but the patreon now is at almost 200, and the boosty has grown to 330+ which more than makes up for the patreon subs (in theory anyway, not getting into how much each sub spends since no data). So she is still getting new fans with her content but I feel like she could be a lot more popular.

In some ways I like that she just does random cosplays, whatever she feels like, but also the other cosplayers seem to plan their sets a lot better to release it with popular games or anime. This month for example melamori did a Mai set, but there was a new Mortal Kombat game out this month, so if she wanted to do a fighting game character maybe she could do it for that series and save the Mai set for another time. She also did an elden ring set this month, but we know there's a DLC coming out for that game, maybe she could have saved that set for when that comes out too. And with her fansly I thought at first it would be casual pics, but she is doing cosplay there too, or a mix. Since her patreon sets are made so far in advance, I thought she can use the fansly to make cosplay sets like the tatsumaki one which everyone was doing to jump on the popularity, but she just seems to be doing random sets. I feel like she can be a lot more popular if the sets were better planned? or maybe her content is just too boring and she will never get mega popular. Not that she needs to since i'm sure she is already living comfortably with the amount of subs she has.

Her Patreon numbers seem to be down a lot. A couple months ago both her patreon and boosty were even at 250 subs, but the patreon now is at almost 200, and the boosty has grown to 330+ which more than makes up for the patreon subs (in theory anyway, not getting into how much each sub spends since no data). So she is still getting new fans with her content but I feel like she could be a lot more popular.
just in case, on boosty there are subscribers which = followers and paid subscribers. she does not seem to show how many of those she has. seeing as her posts there usually get less than 10 likes you could guess that numbers of actual subs are much lower than on patreon

Her patreon numbers have gone lower, but not to the point where she would try to do something about it, last time there was a pool for her ethanol members only, she had around 18 responses (count in those who might have not answered or didn't care), so we can safely say she makes around 5,000$ monthly out of her ethanol patreon pledgers alone.

Does she release stuff unique to Boosty or is it similar to the Patreon stuff?
Both are the same, boosty was meant for those who live in russia, since some payment methods were blocked by international companies for people from russia. It is a bit cheaper than going for patreon because it uses RU as its currency (so it tends to be lower once converted to USD).

That makes a lot of sense thanks for the answer.
Also economies are sorta bad in a lot of countries atm so wouldn't be too surprised if that affects followers/patrons etc. Though maybe it's just a trend for her while other get more patrons.

Well, it seems like she has finally spoken. But I still think it feels a bit.... empty

1000010670bb6e82de54d9df5e.md.jpg

I want to hope that this means she will go back to delivering good sets, but unless I actually see it with my own eyes (cuz I said so multiple times these past months and she ALWAYS let me down), this feels more like a protest prevention than an actual issue. (god please I hope she isn't lying) :Sadge:

So she posted this on her fansly a few days ago:

"Some great news! There will be no paid packs anymore! 15$ tier gets all 16+ photos and topless tier gets all 18+ photos ❤️ (but you can buy some 18+ packs)"

This does not seem like good news, also means that we likely won't get full fansly sets leaking anymore. There would be so little reason to sub to that tier based on her past content output. She does 2 maybe 3 fansly sets a month? For the same price you get more on her patreon. Maybe if you get all past sets then it might be subbing once or twice a year to get all the past sets. With this change you can hope she will put more effort into her fansly content (videos PLEASE) but I am not expecting much.

You are being too optimistic. I don't really want to sound eliteist and a scumbag for saying this but I wish she would lose a good amount of subs on fansly. It is quite literally the only way she will try to make a meaningful change there.

With this new announcement the only one receiveing "great news" is her, cuz now she can just release 1 single set a month and separate the topless pics from the normal subs and Voila, easy money for 15 minutes of taking selfies.

Again, the only people I can also blame for this bullshit is whoever suggested her to create the scamtie... I mean, the topless tier. Everything went to shit and took a huge 180 for bad once that tier was implemented.

She really should lower that topless to like 100$ then it would make more sense, i mean considering her higest quality content is 200$ on patreon a hundread seams fair for fansly

I mean i love her tits like most do but i dont think 200$ is resonable price for few home taken sets of them.
But to be fair... its her body so she decides whats its worth to see her tits. So i can understand her on that part, i dont 100% agree but i can understand it, i mean its a subjective worth, know what i mean?

If it were like before with 4+ sets on Fansly per month, maybe $200 was semi-reasonable. Now it's a terrible trick of low quality stuff, not even worth $100. The issue is less the price and more that Fansly has become terrible for MONTHS now.

Yup, it is not a matter of it being expensive, if she would release at least 3 sets a month like before, paying for the 200$ tier would save you a few bucks (since she priced her sets at 75-80$ each most of the time).

When she released the tier it looked like a really good deal, but now...at the time of this comment she hasn't released a single set in ONE AND A HALF month. If this doesn't tell you that she doesn't give a fuck about fansly anymore I don't know what will.

I will say it again, if you REALLY want to see her changing that bullshit STOP paying for her fansly. Send her feedback with your wallet, because sending her written feedback is totally worthless.

Back
Top Bottom