EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

Its not about "protecting" its about thinking logically =p
I can agree if you pay so much you want alot of content, but its not a scam if they provide allitle atleast (unless it said for example 6 sets will be included every month then yes then its a scam)

Besides i dont think its her managing most of her stuff, most likely a manager wich sadly seams to be the norm nowadays =/

And i dont get the logic behind: she showed it once so why not more? So if someone for example leaked a pic of your dick online would you be obligated to post more pics of it?

Nagging her? Where do you think we are right now? Is Melamori with us here?
You are so weird for caring about her feelings when I was just venting in a leak forum.
You havent nagged sry for missunderstanding) i was talking about others i seen before who said they asked her directly. And yes shes not here so iam not defending her feelings =P

I have to alert anyone whos consider subbing to her fansly.
She went FULL SCAM MODE.
During the last month she didn't post a single complete set for $200/month tier and it was a waste of money. I think here was nothing new for 2 or 3 weeks straight.
Only posted shitty mini-set which was leaked recently (white wig one).
So basically her paid content on fansly right now at very bottom point since she debuted on OF.

It was somewhat okay earlier when she sold individual sets and we knew in advance how much photos we are buying and had some expectations based on previews.
Now she changed to pricey subscription model and at first sight it was like "we gonna get Everything with one bigger payment, okay", but turns out that we gonna get Nothing instead. Its less photos over entire month than cheapest sets had earlier (which was $70~100 per set so price per photo skyrocketed).
Its not even a lottery, its just milking or even pure scam.

With that being said I gonna post missing Seraphine set (seems like other sets that I bought was posted recently so have not much to add) and likely quit supporting her until .. pussy or something. :peepoWtf:

Man, I cannot find better words to explain how disappointed I am on her fansly.

These past 2 months have been among her worst months in a while, She went from posting a preview every 2-3 days and a full set every 10-12 days to post 1 preview per WEEK and release only 1 or at most 2 sets a month.

You may tell yourself "But hey, we don't know about her personal life, how do we know if there is something happening in her life that prevents her from doing anything", we are all humans , I understand that, but have some respect for those who follow you and mainly those who pay for your content and make an announcement about it at the very least. Believe me that if she were to say WHY she hasn't been as active would have made things so much better for me and made me have sympathy for whatever she is going through. But all we have gotten is SILENCE.

How else am I supposed to react to this? Be happy that I paid 200$ for what I though was gonna be some exclusive content worth the price? but instead received 10 heavily filtered and stale tits pics? I feel sorry for anyone who also purchased her 200$ tier during this past month, as it has felt like she has given little to no FUCKS care about updating and sharing anything there. But her managers are doing a really good work on Instagram and Twitter with daily posts, cheers to them.

What I hate the most about it is that all of this happened because a fucker (or some fuckers) with a ton of money out there suggested her to make this "topless tier" , which has brought nothing to the table but instead has made it worse. I literally would wake up at around 1 am my time just to see if she had updated a preview and make myself really excited to see what was coming next. now all of those expectations are dead and gone.

I wish we could go back to her OF days, with sets every week and previews daily, it really was her prime time during those years. Now, I don't see myself buying anything she releases on fansly until she has put her shit self together. I will keep supporting her on patreon, but I hope that the future patreon sets are not as bad as they were last month.

I am gonna be leaking one of my favorite OF sets, so you can easily appreciate how much full of variety and better her sets used to before, I would take sets like those anyday instead of the too tit-focused sets we have now.

TLDR: Don't bother purchasing her 200$ tier on fansly, it is a waste of money and borderline a scam.

Last edited:
Y'all are seething over wasting your money on something you didnt need, this was literally warned about for years. This is how egirls are unless they go full Talmud route.

Just out of curiosity what is the full Talmud route? I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to religion and if it's another egirl then idk who it is.
Yeah it's weird but also one can't only blame the manager. Though managers are clearly often bad even for mainstream things not just egirls.

Just look at the somewhat well-known DJ and producer Avicci. However in that case the Manager overworked the person they were managing. It's quite the opposite here it seems.

I think we've repeated it a lot here though and yes her content was way better. Even before the OF even existing imo. There was more heart to it in some way. But I'm the kinda cringe person who prefers less editing both body and post production wise. I think a lot of creators misinterpret growth after growing lips/getting implants as the growth being due to that rather than just natural growth based on more reach or such.
Anyway it's still appreciated that you guys warn others of the 200 tier. Also appreciate the more aggressive leaking of course.

It's funny cause after watching these recent leaks I feel like I've already seen them, but I haven't. That to me is proof that you're right. THe new content is both sparse and disappointing and samey.

Y'all are seething over wasting your money on something you didnt need, this was literally warned about for years. This is how egirls are unless they go full Talmud route.
people say the same about drugs/alcohol :Sadge: , I just want to support her because I have been a fan of her content since the very beggining. But her recent decisions and management have obviously made me doubt if I want to continue.

It's funny cause after watching these recent leaks I feel like I've already seen them, but I haven't. That to me is proof that you're right. THe new content is both sparse and disappointing and samey.

Don't even get me started on the similitude of all her recent sets... even the 200$ "exclusive" was such a letdown. But yeah, if you have seen 1 or 2 of her latests sets, you have seen them all, because the diference between them is the wig and MAYBE 1 or 2 ass shots.

Also like what's with the samey costumes? While I get that microkinis and like more skin is hot. I think the real variance is seen in actual outfits.
Like some vibrant non-beige colors if we go back to the Squid Game set it was pretty fun even if we'd all seen the poses before(most at least) because it's a new outfit and you see it in all stages.

Another one that had similar-ish hair but otherwise was different was the one with the demon horns, pink hair, and black underwear and top. Same deal again the poses are old but like the outfit gives contrast to what we've seen before. Guitar Girl which sure was a meme but also the outfit was new. Hair new as well.
I think I could follow some of these same-pose gals(especially Melamori's ass) if they varied their outfits greatly. Outfits highlight the same pose in different ways. Or maybe I'm just delusional. Could very likely be the case. But since we're collectively malding I figured I'd add some more fuel. And Melamori used to vary more. Though as someone pointed out in an earlier discussion she does still bring like 1 new set from a unique character on Patreon every month or so along with 3 new 2b and 3 new Mercy sets.

I didn't think she would get this far, but it has been 4 WEEKS since she last uploaded a set to fansly. Imagine being a poor coomer who just happened to purchase her 200$ tier after she released that set on August 28th... :pepeS:

1000010285e4e5c65d7fb38cfd.md.jpg

I pray for anyone who did it that they get at least 1 set before their sub theoretically expires in 2 days :peepoBless:

if I were those people who paid that much for that subscription, I’d report it to Fansly. You’d get a refund bc she is not fulfilling what that tier offers.
I didn't think she would get this far, but it has been 4 WEEKS since she last uploaded a set to fansly. Imagine being a poor coomer who just happened to purchase her 200$ tier after she released that set on August 28th... :pepeS:

1000010285e4e5c65d7fb38cfd.md.jpg

I pray for anyone who did it that they get at least 1 set before their sub theoretically expires in 2 days :peepoBless:
They should report it to fansly. They are eligible to get a refund because she is not fulfilling what she promised in that tier.

if I were those people who paid that much for that subscription, I’d report it to Fansly. You’d get a refund bc she is not fulfilling what that tier offers.

They should report it to fansly. They are eligible to get a refund because she is not fulfilling what she promised in that tier.

Screenshot_20230926_075925_Firefox1d8d9c6d8ff4edf9.md.jpg
tier dosent actually promise much, just that sets are free basicly

tier dosent actually promise much, just that sets are free basicly

It doesn't say that it does, but by saying that "she never said she would deliver more" you are just spoiling her lazyness and her lack of respect for those who paid for it.

I don't really want to say this. But I really hope she loses a bunch of subs to this. It seems like it will be the ONLY way she will be forced to react, otherwise she is just gonna ignore everything and move on.

you could say "this tier promises that all sets are free but Ackchyually they are not, so it's false advertising" :LULW:
because you still have to pay for the sets that were made before that tier was created even if you are paying $200 xd

It doesn't say that it does, but by saying that "she never said she would deliver more" you are just spoiling her lazyness and her lack of respect for those who paid for it.

I don't really want to say this. But I really hope she loses a bunch of subs to this. It seems like it will be the ONLY way she will be forced to react, otherwise she is just gonna ignore everything and move on.
Oh no i dident mean like that. i was just showing to post above that his idea to report to fansly wont probebly work cuse how its writen on the tier

She does so much content recently that I don't think we can call her lazy. I'm guessing she just went on vacation since she even posted her patreon teasers really early this month, usually she posts them closer to the end of the month. She deserves the vacation. The problem which is hard to understand for me is that fansly is her lowest effort content, so how is that the content that is lacking if she went on vacation (or whatever is happening). We already discussed many pages ago about how easily (even more easy than now) she can make fansly content by just putting backstages of her cosplay sets or little video clips like she used to do before. For her patreon/cosplay sets we know she does them many months in advance so even if she doesn't make sets for a while she probably has enough content done to keep her normal output. For fansly I'm guessing she just takes photos when she feels like it and posts them and that's it, so somehow she didn't think to 'stock up' on her fansly sets.

On a more positive note, this months cosplay sets do seem like an improvement. That elden ring set looks really good and she is even smiling with her teeth showing in that Jinx set and acting a bit more like the character. The bikini she has in that raiden set is amazing on her. It was also nice to have leaks of last months sets. The Cammy set overall was pretty good if you take the cosplay + lewd together, and I liked that Rias set too because she looked good in it, but the set was very simple. The mercy set was really disappointing for me sadly.

She does so much content recently that I don't think we can call her lazy. I'm guessing she just went on vacation since she even posted her patreon teasers really early this month, usually she posts them closer to the end of the month. She deserves the vacation. The problem which is hard to understand for me is that fansly is her lowest effort content, so how is that the content that is lacking if she went on vacation (or whatever is happening). We already discussed many pages ago about how easily (even more easy than now) she can make fansly content by just putting backstages of her cosplay sets or little video clips like she used to do before. For her patreon/cosplay sets we know she does them many months in advance so even if she doesn't make sets for a while she probably has enough content done to keep her normal output. For fansly I'm guessing she just takes photos when she feels like it and posts them and that's it, so somehow she didn't think to 'stock up' on her fansly sets.

She has been lackcluster with her fansly sets since July... so unless she is still on a now 3 month vacation , that doesn't make any sense.

Last months sets were imho BAD.

Yes, they were sexy, We all love her for her big ass and tits. But everything else from the angles to the scene were not her best. I mean, Taking pics with smoke behind and a wall? Really?

She has done MUCH better stuff

10000103545d939e0f4b1d9cfc.md.jpg 1000010357da0068e8dbc26b25.md.jpg 1000010355e36bfe2d58da5040.md.jpg 10000103561893ed8a128df471.md.jpg

I know this may be cringe but I sometimes like not-necessarily-sexy poses for references when I do my shitty "art". One of the uses I get from saving so many pictures like a demented hoarder is that I there's a heap of hairstyles, silhouettes etc that I can take from for that.
But I completely agree that each set probably should have some sexy stuff in it. The normal poses are for the baseline costume showcase sets really unless it's a bikini set from the get-go.

Anyway nobody asked for that but yeah we'll see what she does. I think as someone else said that Fansly should in theory be more lax. But it's clear she edits those as well nowadays. More than she used to. So that kinda defeats the sorta "spontaneous" feel that I think was somewhat of a draw with her onlyfans/fansly. Like Patreon was the more professional kinda vibe and the other platforms more spontaneous and casual but also more horny funded.

Back
Top Bottom