EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

I tried asking "mary" but she wouldn't answer unless I subbed and I'm not paying 30 dollars for an answer that's probably a lie anyway :KEKWlaugh:
It's also possible that “Maria” will ignore your question or deny it. She has always been very discreet when it comes to a boyfriend.🤷

The scar tissue is pretty consistent with other scars from breast implants on different patients. Although, I must say the scar is in an unusual place for a breast implant.

Unless she contracted the worst possible surgeon ever, that is not a surgery scar. It looks more like a burn than anything else.

1000067142f00c268f6dee0be3.md.jpg 10000671392be01cbe7bddbc2c.md.jpg

I see a bunch of people thinking she got yet another boob job, this should make it clearer. It is all because of the angle used to take the picture.

It is the reason why they look even bigger when she takes it from below.

1000067144a89c89fe460b8bd4.md.jpg

So NO, She hasn't had any recent surgery.

Her ass is so out of this world that even on her recent shadowheart video it seems to bend reality if you look at everything around it :leokek:

She was close during the time when she grew a bit bigger. I was close to stop caring for her when I saw one of her Dragon Age Morrigan cosplays(not the old ones those are great) and that Vi one with the janky background.

But yeah not yet.

Back
Top Bottom