EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

On a completely diff note.
She doesn't seem to be nearly as active in anti-leak stuff as others like for example Irene Meier. Which is good for us in these forums.

Maybe she isn't using the same way of tracking who leaked who or maybe she realizes it's often inevitable.

She heard my prayers and did a Cammy cosplay at last lmao. I was almost sad for a second that she used the old costume instead of the new one, but the old costume probably suits her better and I think the hair is better on the old design anyway. And she used a bikini for the lewd parts of the set instead of the one piece so it's the best of both worlds. I am so happy and she looks so good. Now if she has any other good characters/cosplays this month then I might end up in heaven.

I am quite happy from what I am seeing on her fansly for now, the fully naked (still no pussy ofc) photos and the ass angles are beaufitul, I hope she delivers more sets like this

Wow a Mercy set this month too. Looks pretty good but unfortunately I don't like it as much as the cammy one, without the wig it could be any character tbh. But she also upgraded her mercy wig looks like, a bit more natural looking. Wonder how much money she has spent on all her different mercy wigs in her career lmao. Also some feet in that set for the feet lovers out there. I hope she can do a Lifeguard mercy set in the future. It would be a perfect time to do it now but she does her sets so far in advance hopefully we can see that one in a few months or maybe next year.

Ye the wig is better. While it doesn't matter for the vast majority of people I think it's just better when wig+costume is on point as well. Hopefully she keeps this up with some of the other kinda jank looking ones she has. She does seem to acknowledge that she's doing Mercy very often though.

Ye the wig is better. While it doesn't matter for the vast majority of people I think it's just better when wig+costume is on point as well. Hopefully she keeps this up with some of the other kinda jank looking ones she has. She does seem to acknowledge that she's doing Mercy very often though.
I was probably one of the few people that didn't mind that old donkey kong banana looking wig lmao, even though it looked so strange on a real person. This new one looks more natural and more like real hair and probably more malleable so she can use this same wig for other mercy skins/cosplays compared to the old one which looked like it just had the default style. I absolutely don't mind her doing mercy cosplays, that was the first cosplay of her I saw way back maybe in 2017 or 2018? For me that's her signature character since there's not too many people that cosplay mercy (unlike 2B who everyone and their mom cosplays). I just generally don't like these more generic type cosplays 'dark nurse, nun' etc that don't have much to do with the actual characters, but I will take this over nothing.

So, today marks 1 month since she released the 200$ tier on fansly, I am really sorry for the bros who took an L and purchased the tier as soon as it launched :peepoSad:

So, today marks 1 month since she released the 200$ tier on fansly, I am really sorry for the bros who took an L and purchased the tier as soon as it launched :peepoSad:

Is it just pointless to purchase that tier? Does she not lock any content behind it because ive seen her fansly and there is alot more on there than there has been posted here

Is it just pointless to purchase that tier? Does she not lock any content behind it because ive seen her fansly and there is alot more on there than there has been posted here

Nah, there is just hardly any "promoting" of the tier, You'd think she would at least try to promote it more with blurred previews or daily pics, but so far nothing has made it feel like a "MUST GET" tier. I don't know if she sent any exclusive sets via messages cuz I said I wouldn't be paying for her stuff unless it changed, but if all she did during the entire month was send 12 exclusive pics for the tier and make JUST 1 set for free then I feel sorry for those who thought it was gonna be better than that.

I was just browsing the Oichi thread and found something interesting. Maybe it's common knowledge but I never knew. I saw the latest post in the Oichi thread and I thought the background looked familiar, then I remembered I saw it in a melamori set.
Q2_LCE9NCgI12f25254eaa8127c.th.jpg
3feb00b6-f00e-4d1b-abdb-5b6628d0bed6.th.jpg

First pic was recently posted in the oichi thread and second pic is obviously melamori from a set a few months ago. The background/set is the same location I think? Or is it some kind of CG background for genshin? Anyway if they use the same sets then they might know each other if they live in a similar location. It would be amazing to see both of them do collab sets since both are amazing cosplayers. There were a couple of other sets from both of them that also use the same location as each other, but I only noticed it now.

I was just browsing the Oichi thread and found something interesting. Maybe it's common knowledge but I never knew. I saw the latest post in the Oichi thread and I thought the background looked familiar, then I remembered I saw it in a melamori set.

First pic was recently posted in the oichi thread and second pic is obviously melamori from a set a few months ago. The background/set is the same location I think? Or is it some kind of CG background for genshin? Anyway if they use the same sets then they might know each other if they live in a similar location. It would be amazing to see both of them do collab sets since both are amazing cosplayers. There were a couple of other sets from both of them that also use the same location as each other, but I only noticed it now.
A lot of these cosplayers use the same sets, studios, and photographers. Hell, they lend costumes to each other quite often as well.

Yeah I remember Narga Lifestream (another cosplayer) said in some instagram story that she had shared a lot of her costumes with others. One of the examples was Lady Melamori. I think it was the night elf bikini kinda thing. Not quite sure. But it's a thing for sure.

Also if they live in the same city/country it's likely that there's just one or two studios worth going to.

yes, they are both from Russia

I have seen Anna Aifert use the same mirrors and outfits she used too, it just makes me wonder why they don't do collabs every now and then

I have seen Anna Aifert use the same mirrors and outfits she used too, it just makes me wonder why they don't do collabs every now and then
Exactly, it would be nice to see all these cosplays do collabs every now and then especially if they all know each other and live close by.

While I agree it wouldn't be a bad thing if they collabed. Would be kinda nice. But I imagine creative differences may be what keeps some of them apart at least. Given how differently they edit photos maybe some don't wanna appear different in another cosplayer's sets or whatever.

Could be something simpler like just scheduling or that they don't feel like it too tbh.

But yea agree it would be fun. It's just that same-ish location doesn't always mean it's easy or doable I guess.

That old dva video posted in the content thread is nice to see. Never seen it before so thanks for posting!

In the video though she's using a filter as expected and you can see the filter bug out around her face at the 11-12 second mark lmao. So she had the video filters even back then too, just never noticed it till now. I wish she kept doing videos, even with the filters. Nice to see some older content though since her newer stuff doesn't leak as much as other people.

Back
Top Bottom