EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

Her video content was the peak of her sexyness IMO, I absolutely miss them, but as I have said previously, I hardly see her doing them anymore, as she has openly said that she doesn't feel confident about her body. (which is totally wrong, she probably uses it as an excuse to not do them anymore)

Forgive me if I sound like a filthy leecher, but have you guys made an album that gathers her sets in one place, like a bunker or a pixel drain?

Also is this legit?

No, you are better off just sorting her thread by reaction score and downloading anything you like yourself, as there has not been any organized folder of her stuff since 2021.

And yes, it is real, but no one knows how they leaked in the first place

No idea why she went with Tatsumaki instead of Fubuki when Tats is petite as fuck and Mela's body is the opposite of that

No idea why she went with Tatsumaki instead of Fubuki when Tats is petite as fuck and Mela's body is the opposite of that

The real question should be WHY would you cosplay as tatsumaki and focus on her tits...

Now you guys understand why I was fed up with her stuff, it was the exact same tits photos and poses that it wasn't even worth going for her stuff.

I still have hope she will change , but I hardly see it happening soon

Every cosplayer did a tatsumaki cosplay and I feel like 90% of them didn't suit it. As kiirara said, melamori could have done a much better job with what she has, but she just focused on the topless thing maybe because that's what people wants or it sells more sets. I don't like these trends in general where everyone has to cosplay the same character, it's nice to compare them but with certain characters people just don't suit them. On the plus side maybe we can still get a good Fubuki cosplay from melamori in the future. This is also how I felt when melamori did a tracer cosplay instead of widowmaker. She is perfect for widowmaker (or so I imagine), but didn't suit tracer at all and that set looks not up to her usual standard.

Also in terms of her content being boring, I think we can all agree there. As we just mentioned before, her short videos before added some nice personality, but even her normal cosplays are getting more inconsistent now, especially this month. She seems to be focusing on quantity of sets over quality, but I don't mean to say that in a rude way. It looks like she is putting a lot of effort into her sets in terms of money, like the sets, photographer, editing etc. But with some of the sets like the mercy one this month, that lingerie costs like $500 or something silly. I think people liked it, but if they knew it cost $500, then people would rather just take an actual character skin instead of her trying to make 'art' or whatever. That other set 'rias' set this month is also just lingerie and not an actual cosplay (same with the mercy set I guess), when usually she does both aspects of the character.

But she did a little collab set this month which was nice to see, and another of that Nikkal one, she seems to like that character a lot and it shows in the photos. It is also good that she does so many different sets every month now.

Contrast that with Sladkoslava who only posts new cosplays for a few days at the end of each month but each set is super high quality; no idea why people don't sub and leak her stuff more.

Maybe it's an Irina Meier thing and they are scared of getting banned from her stuff for leaking. Could've obviously been a fake person but some dude on another place who leaked her((Meier)'s stuff started panicking and asking if he was in legal trouble after supposedly getting emails from her or someone in her crew. Maybe it's the same with Sladkoslava. Though looking at patreon statistics it seems like Melamori has like 60 more patrons. And tbf the Melamori stuff that gets leaked "right away" is mostly fansly stuff, the Patreon sets usually delayed I wanna say. I could be wrong though. But looking at stats it seems like Sladkoslava right now just doesn't have a leaking follower. Cause even cosplayers with like 70 patrons (N Mirikashi) gets regularly leaked. So maybe it's just bad luck for us.

I would love her to do baby doll from sucker punch it would be incredibly hot since how her body is and she has blonde hair u just dont see people bring back classic i think it would be impressive but just seems like all the cosplayers are doing the same sets and someone needs to change it up.

Here's a thought:
So we know she took some pussy photos and sent it to someone and they got leaked, the question is: is she still doing it now? For example, there's likely a few people who are subbed to her highest tier on both Patreon and Fansly constantly and for years now; what if at some point they sent her a DM offering to send her a couple hundreds or even a thousand dollars in exchange for even more revealing photos? Do you guys think she'd agree? Maybe this has been a thing for a long time now?

Here's a thought:
So we know she took some pussy photos and sent it to someone and they got leaked, the question is: is she still doing it now? For example, there's likely a few people who are subbed to her highest tier on both Patreon and Fansly constantly and for years now; what if at some point they sent her a DM offering to send her a couple hundreds or even a thousand dollars in exchange for even more revealing photos? Do you guys think she'd agree? Maybe this has been a thing for a long time now?

Not gonna happen, I have done it before, she will just ignore your comment. And yes, the "being subbed to her fansly and patreon for a long time" criteria applies to me

didn't she simply include those pussy pics in her patreon rewards and they were not a leak from one specific person? was taking selfies for rewards, decided to take some nudes to be sent to boyfriend or w/e and then just forgot to take those out from the rewards pack :5Head:

Just me who think its abit disrespectful to ask her to show more when she made it clear she dont want to? Know what i mean?
I don’t think anyone is saying that. I personally out of curiosity asked her once and told her I was willing to pay a lot—and she said that she doesn’t do that and will never do that. After that, I stopped asking. I don’t think anyone here is constantly asking her after she said no.

I don’t think anyone is saying that. I personally out of curiosity asked her once and told her I was willing to pay a lot—and she said that she doesn’t do that and will never do that. After that, I stopped asking. I don’t think anyone here is constantly asking her after she said no.
Oh just to clarify i dont accuse anyone here in this discussion thread of doing so, what i meant was for example if model write in her OF/fansly/patreon whatever that they only do lets say non nude or topless i find it abit disrespectful to ask for more, especially if you promise them big sums of money to do so. It just feels very wrong know what i mean?

Tbh, I REALLY want to see her completely naked as much as the next guy, but I am more than OK with the teases and slips she has been doing every now and then. We would get tired of seeing her pussy a couple of months into her doing it and her stuff would just become MORE stale than it already feels now.

I think that sometimes a superb outfit or such can enhance someone's looks more than them being nude. Not sure why though. I guess that's why I started looking into her stuff. I think the first pic I saw of her was a Zero 2 one where she wore red hotpants and a white top while looking over her shoulder. Still one of the better pics imo. But ofc I don't mind implied nude either. The Ankha set has imo one of the best ones she's done of this variety.

But yeah lately it has gotten kinda stale for me personally. I still like her full costume shoots for the most part though. Especially if she upgrades her wig game like it seems she's done with the Mercy one.

Back
Top Bottom