EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

The clues she gave for it are: 🔥🦊

Does that has something to do with triss merigold?

Guess we will have to wait and see.

last month sets were just OK, tho the blair one and the ankha one were def her best.

Hmm. While I agree with Ankha being the best I think Lady Death was better than the others. But I also have documented terrible taste so there's that.
I would've liked a full costume Blair more I think.

Hmm. While I agree with Ankha being the best I think Lady Death was better than the others. But I also have documented terrible taste so there's that.
I would've liked a full costume Blair more I think.
It doesn't look bad... but it could have been so much better

Seems like it was Triss. The wig isn't bad and red always go well together with dark green so looks pretty decent.

Feels kinda weird. For a while there I was ready to accept it as a lost cause with her overall decrease in quality(Talking Patreon only) after having seen the Morrigan set and that Vi set with the other person and then seeing repeated Mercy spam. And while the Peach thing looks jank the other sets look promising so far?

She doesn't quite strike me as an Ada however I very much adore the new Ada outfit from RE4 Remake and will happily see it on anyone who'll wear it. But her Triss is good(esp the full costume). Her Ankha is good. Last batch was an upgrade from the batch before it.

I really only have complaints about the Peach, both lingerie and full costume ones so far in the upcoming batch.
Ofc I get why fansly/OF OGs complain heaps still.

Triss and Viper seem to be the only decent ones this month, Peach's Wig is plain straw-like and Ada could have been any other girl, I think she has over used those boots this year, the sexy set would have been far better if she wore pantyhose

Triss and Viper seem to be the only decent ones this month, Peach's Wig is plain straw-like and Ada could have been any other girl, I think she has over used those boots this year, the sexy set would have been far better if she wore a pantyhose for her sexy version
I wanted to ask if this mouth (nevember) will be leaked, or should i buy it. Its first time she is posting Triss, so i am excited.

Yup, most of the people are interested in only her boobs, so she hardly has any reason to try and give a spotlight to her legs and thighs.

After 2 months and 9 days. She has finally released a new set at fansly... but none of the suggestions people gave her were implemented. :peepoSad:

Does Patreon have some kinda refund thing where if someone doesn't deliver what they promised for whatever tier they get their money back or something? Cause most of these cosplayers seem to fulfill their promises better there, while Fansly/OF is more the wild west sometimes they overdeliver(not in Melamori's case) sometimes nah.

Post with all the suggestions:

Does Patreon have some kinda refund thing where if someone doesn't deliver what they promised for whatever tier they get their money back or something? Cause most of these cosplayers seem to fulfill their promises better there, while Fansly/OF is more the wild west sometimes they overdeliver(not in Melamori's case) sometimes nah.

It is a different scenario, Patreon will likely side with the girl as long as she delivered what she adversited. She worded fansly in a way that benefits her 100% of the time, because with the topless tier you get access to the sets she has made since the start of July (which are a total of 5 at this point). So even if she didn't deliver any set during your sub period, she will still have covered part of what the tier "says", therefore making you unable to get a refund.

I read through most of the comments. Seems like dissatisfaction mainly stems from low variety of poses in pictures, low number of pictures per set and lack of content to justify the price of Fansly sub. I had a look and the new set is demon Gwen?

Yup, the set doesn't really have anything new, dont get me wrong, that Slingkini makes her look almost naked but it doesn't justify the low amount of pics she delivered, and don't get me started with the poses, which are too similar to older sets.

And if she's gonna use old poses at least use the good ones. But I get how that's highly subjective.

Back
Top Bottom