EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

For the first time in years she is actually asking for suggetions... I hope she does read the replies people are leaving :COPIUM:

Edit 6 days after. NVM, it was all a false alarm and a damage control move from her.

Last edited:
Have to say she is looking very good lately based on her sets, even if the content is a bit boring as usual. The october sets seem ok in terms of her cosplays. Normally I don't care about these things too much but that Viper costume and wig she got looks extremely cheap, but the lingerie pics save it since she looks so good. Lady Death was a great pick by her to cosplay, she looks really good as that character imo, maybe could be even better if she was better at expressing with her face. Ankha is nice to see again since she looked really good as her in the old set too. Good to compare, she was slimmer back then but has abs now so great either way. The OC seems like a miss to me since it looks similar to the Lady Death one. The Blair one is also cute for a bonus set, I think this one was taken a long time ago since the abs are missing compared to other sets.

Lady Death was a good pick for her, but not sure about most of the other cosplays. Blair one is fine since it's a bonus set. Ankha not sure what the point was even if she looks great, and Viper is not the first character I would expect her to do from that game. The OC could have been in any other month too. Lets see if there's anything interesting in the November sets.

She already said which are the sets coming for nov.

It should be

Princess peach
Boa Hancock
Ada Wong or Jill (mostly ada because of RE4's DLC)

And an unclear one which might be Ahri.

And yeah, she has done her job on patreon. Fansly on the other hand hasn't received any set for 2 months already and she didn't even deliver a halloween set she was teasing. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she dished Fansly completely.

She already said which are the sets coming for nov.

It should be

Princess peach
Boa Hancock
Ada Wong or Jill (mostly ada because of RE4's DLC)

And an unclear one which might be Ahri.

And yeah, she has done her job on patreon. Fansly on the other hand hasn't received any set for 2 months already and she didn't even deliver a halloween set she was teasing. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she dished Fansly completely.
Thank you, that is nice to know. I was waiting for her to do the One Piece girls since she would look amazing as any of them. Thanks to the live action version increasing the popularity for the cosplayers. Wouldn't mind seeing her as Jill or Ada either so might be a good month!

Sad to hear about the Fansly content too, as we have discussed across the last few pages. It just makes no sense since it should be so simple for her to pump out those sets. I did see she was teasing a mercy set on there, not sure if that's released yet, but I love her mercy content so hopefully that gets leaked at some point in the future. She looks amazing in that gwen teaser too.

It is just irritating to see that she hasn't deliver sets she has teased for 2 months straight, I wonder if she even has someone still subbed to the scam tier , cuz It makes no sense that they wouldn't have complained for literally not receiveing any exclusive sets in two months, unless it is the stupid motherfucker who suggested her to create that tier to begging with, you reap what you sow

Maybe it's literally just that person rofl. Would be kinda funny if it was one dude complaining his way into one of those tiers and then she just left it like that. Maybe their complaints are in DMs to her and her manager just filters them out.

Yeah, she most likely just lost a shit ton of subs there and it is not worth it for her to keep on delivering content. If only she said something about it. But she must think that everything is alright because she receives daily praises from her leeching fans at IG and Twitter. Sucks because I like her fansly sets more than her patreon ones. They felt more personal and had angles she would never do for patreon.

Guess all there is left is for her to get her shit together and stop fansly

Yep. Sad that so many gals go that way. Thankfully lipjobs are not permanent but eh it's not like she'll stop doing it. If she ever has a spike in followers she'll attribute it to the lip job not the better costumes or just natural growth through more exposure or something. A lot of social media gals do this.

I feel like I cursed that Peach set by saying she was looking good in the October sets. The consistency is just not there with her sets. How is she spending $1000~ for a random lingerie set for that Mercy cosplay a couple of months ago but now reusing lingerie for this Peach set (the peach wig looks bad too imo) without a proper cosplay to go with it. Lip fillers look really bad in this set too. Maybe gained some weight now too but that's a normal part of life.

Her wig game is tbh her weakest cosplay point. Idk if it's a conscious choice to go for "stylized" and kinda blocky hair but it just doesn't look good in contrast with a real person. If she was only pixels then sure it'd work. But the contrast is jarring. Though it may not be stylized maybe she's just getting the cheap wigs. Or maybe she's wasting too much time styling actually good wigs to their detriment. She had just made a better Mercy wing and now this.
Or maybe it is because it's not the full costume. Like hair is a big part of what many find hot. And if the purpose of a picture is to simply look sexy/hot then the hair being ruined imo kinda messes with the whole picture. If she was just going for the base costume with dress and all, then the stylized wig is more reasonable. But it's kinda clear she's showing off her good looks now, which is why the wig is bad. If she wanted to only showcase her costume building then it'd be fine maybe.

10000201865c1039072d8eeca9.md.jpg

These are the sets for this month.

Top left - Peach
Top right - Triss Merigold
Bottom left- Ada wong
Bottom Right - Viper Nikke

Anyone can tell what she is cosplaying for the top right?

Edit: it is triss merigold

Last edited:
Idk some kinda redhead so maybe some Triss Lingerie cause it looks like her hair is tied up as well. But could be any redhead really I guess.

Back
Top Bottom