EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

The OF set I leaked had so many good angles and shots, and as an added bonus, you can see her pussy through her sheer panties. Sets like those were the peak of her sexyness for me, cuz there was a fair mix of both ass and tits pics, now it is all topless or nothing. :SadgeCry:

I guess when there's a topless tier and people pay for it the assumption becomes "oh people pay for it? They want only tits"
Like If she had a tier where all the ass and legs shots were locked behind, none of them going to the topless tier, I think a lot of people would pay for that too, perhaps more people even. But what do I know.

Nah, I know for a fact that most of the people out there only like her for her tits too, It is the few of us who are not too interested in her tits as much the ones who get the short end of the stick, just look at the OF leak post I am talking about, it literally has almost 200 likes less than the one below... and why exactly? Only because the one I shared didn't include topless pics. :peepoShrug:

The pussy spreads from her briggitte set from 2019 which she says are fake.
I forgot about those, I could be convinced those are fake, her head peeking around the leg looks weird. I guess it could just be all the makeup?:peepoShrug:

2942420322266738242.jpg

i am almost positiv with the newesd leak that she did get her tits made even bigger. When she is laying back they look even bigger

What bothers me too is that she has the same expression on most of the photos. And the lip filler doesn't help either.

Sometimes she awfully reminds me of those nickelodeon puppet shows

10000212089815b52622f17bb1.jpg 1000021207bff8b220577536bf.md.jpg
She looks amazing and is a great cosplayer when she tries, but she's nowhere near that good in terms of modelling. She could be a lot more popular imo if she was a better model and focused more on quality instead of quantity with her sets and their variety. Most cosplayers also don't have all these skills/attributes but with melamori I feel like the difference between how good she looks vs how average/bad she is at modelling is just too much.

She looks amazing and is a great cosplayer when she tries, but she's nowhere near that good in terms of modelling. She could be a lot more popular imo if she was a better model and focused more on quality instead of quantity with her sets and their variety. Most cosplayers also don't have all these skills/attributes but with melamori I feel like the difference between how good she looks vs how average/bad she is at modelling is just too much.
imo she either has to go fully the modelling route and do high quality and asthetic content or be a full egirl and just be nude/implying and sexualizing. this inbetween does not really work out.

She doesn't "act" with the camera no. At least not with most sets. Sometimes she pulls it off but it's not consistent. If I were to compare her to other cosplayers(no clue if they're well known here) she's a bit better than say one called Enji Night because Enji just looks uncomfortable with the camera most of the time. But there's another called Shirogane-Sama which imo isn't as good looking, or simply not my type, but man she is way better than Melamori at modeling specifically and "acting" with the camera. So even if she's not my type her photos end up looking good most of the time anyway. Mostly because she displays confidence way better I guess.

Melamori is somewhere in between, there's a few acts she can sorta pull off, and sometimes she just looks confused or unsure. Another reason why many of her sets seem samey I guess. She has a few base poses and faces she can make decent enough. Her older stuff, think 2019-2020, were kinda jank but that made it charming because of it in a way. Plus her face was more natural. The bloated lips change the composition of her whole face which also makes the acting less convincing.

IMG_0940ac9569425710f2cc.md.jpg
IMG_0945df55e7ca008e5aac1.md.jpg

This is from the 2021 era I think. The period between jank but charming and bloated lips In this for example she pulls the "act" off alright. Looks pretty confident but not quite there. Not perfect but pretty good. Maybe the prop helps or she has a better photographer potentially(has she had the same all this time?). But yeah lately it's become much more dull. But I guess more cash is rolling in so she doesn't really have to try. But at least her costumes are pretty good still overall, the full non-lewd ones. The wigs tho my god.

That's the sad reality, the simp's money (including mine) is far too much now to even care about doing any meaningful changes on the way she delivers her content, even if I decided to stop buying her 200$ tier It wouldn't impact her at all. Only time will tell if she will be able to keep those numbers with such Meh-diocre content lately.

Hello guys. I wanted to say I agree with you but I am in love with the demon set photos you shared. She is really beautiful there. Thanks by the way. Bless you

Back
Top Bottom