EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

I heard there are some rare sets from the 2020-2021 era that some seven seas sailors are looking for still. Though fat chance she adds those.

I heard there are some rare sets from the 2020-2021 era that some seven seas sailors are looking for still. Though fat chance she adds those.

Episode 4 Movie GIF by Star Wars

Literally only missing her 2020 stuff :SadgeCry:

I've already seen hints of complaints though from some comments. "So my sets are not exclusive anymore?" jfc these dudes. Ofc we're biased in a forum thread about leaking/sharing content from these gals, and wouldn't mind old sets opened up not only because it may cause them to get leaked more consistently but also because of availability.

But yeah a lot of people have the mentality of "if I paid for something on the premise of FOMO, then fuck everyone else." So it's gonna be interesting to see if she'll get backlash of not from this.
Though other cosplayers usually have a tier where you can pick an old set every month you stay subscribed and I guess they've had complaints too when they introduced it but still went through with it. This isn't quite the same but still.

She used to allow you to choose a free past set with the 200$ sub before, but she changes that this year

I've already seen hints of complaints though from some comments. "So my sets are not exclusive anymore?" jfc these dudes. Ofc we're biased in a forum thread about leaking/sharing content from these gals, and wouldn't mind old sets opened up not only because it may cause them to get leaked more consistently but also because of availability.

But yeah a lot of people have the mentality of "if I paid for something on the premise of FOMO, then fuck everyone else." So it's gonna be interesting to see if she'll get backlash of not from this.
Though other cosplayers usually have a tier where you can pick an old set every month you stay subscribed and I guess they've had complaints too when they introduced it but still went through with it. This isn't quite the same but still.
Took a look and the comment says "So sets are no longer exclusive". She does market Patreon as "exclusive content" so ya I can understand people being annoyed and questioning the change.

Hi, I would like to thank you for leaking stuff in recent months. I haven't pledged to Melamori yet, but when I saw she was planning to do a Triss cosplay, I decided to subscribe to get it. I just wanted to ask if this month is planned to be leaked by someone so I could save money for another time. Thanks again.

Hi, I would like to thank you for leaking stuff in recent months. I haven't pledged to Melamori yet, but when I saw she was planning to do a Triss cosplay, I decided to subscribe to get it. I just wanted to ask if this month is planned to be leaked by someone so I could save money for another time. Thanks again.
Instead of asking if it is gonna get leaked, why not go ahead and offer yourself to buy it so you can leak it? :WeSmart:

I havnt pledged yet. Just wanted to know if someones planning to.
I am gonna be honest with you, the answer is MAYBE. In any case If you like her content and you want to support her why not pay even if it is going to get leaked?

If you are expecting someone to go out and say "Yes, I am going to leak the sets for next month" then that won't happen. That's not how this works. If you really like the character she is going to cosplay then by all means go and purchase it. NEVER expect some random guy on the internet to be so humble they will leak every single thing they get. At the end of the day, likes you receive for leaking something are nothing more than that, likes, and if you get high on people calling you "hero" then you do you. :peepoSimp:

Yeah and Melamori isn't big enough that people are competing to leak it first and get those likes. So I agree with Nav1a buy if you want it and don't if you don't wanna. I'm gonna go ahead and say that most of the time it's not worth it if you only have a little disposable income. The headache of not having enough money for whatever is worse. If you have a decent amount of disposable income then it's just about how much you want it. But don't go into money troubles because of it.

If you want my personal opinion, then NO, do not buy it. Her content has gradually getting worse for the last 6 or so months, emphasis on "content" not her body. We have got to the point where it feels like she just changes wigs and outfits, because 80% of the time the sets look too similar to each other, it is just her showing her tits on a colored background, FUCK even for this month, would you consider the Ada wong set any different from the Viper one from last month? If you didn't tell me they are two different characters I would have guessed they are the exact same one.

The only "Worth it'" set I found for these last months was the one where she had pussy slips (no, don't ask me for it), and even that one outside of the slips was not much different from the rest.

I will keep paying for her 200$ tier because I am a huge SIMP, but by no means I would tell people to go for her stuff , at least not for now

There is one thought, which kinda appears in my head randomly. Sometimes I would think, that Melamori did implants or had injections or something. In order to reassure myself, I would watch her old OF videos and see nothing, which can clearly point at her having booty implants. Especially, when it comes to comparing Melamori and Octokuro or some other girl, who clearly has implants.

Personally, I consider Melamori's ass to be the best ass in the whole wide world (let's not argue over this, because this is simply my opinion and your choice may be absolutely different), but I feel like I would greatly disappoint if I knew she has implants too... :PepeWhy:

What do you, guys, think? Is it her genetics, "diets" and exercises? Or a simple visit to a doctor many years ago?

Last edited:
There is one thought, which kinda appears in my head randomly. Sometimes I would think, that Melamori did implants or had injections or something. In order to reassure myself, I would watch her old OF videos and see nothing, which can clearly point at her having booty implants. Especially, when it comes to comparing Melamori and Octokuro or some other girl, who clearly has implants.

Personally, I consider Melamori's ass to be the best ass in the whole wide world (let's not argue over this, because this is simply my opinion and your choice may by absolutely different), but I feel like I would greatly disappoint if I knew she has implants too... :PepeWhy:

What do you, guys, think? Is it her genetics, "diets" and exercises? Or a simple visit to a doctor many years ago?
Bruh I grew up in a country surrounded by the best asses in the world. She definitely has implants I mean her tits changed over night. And if that's not enough then just compare the butt from 2018 or so and now, they're completely different. Butts can get bigger but their structure remains the same u can't change how ur muscles are placed. That being said who gives a fuck at this point her implants are so good that they get a pass from me.

Personally, I consider Melamori's ass to be the best ass in the whole wide world (let's not argue over this, because this is simply my opinion and your choice may by absolutely different), but I feel like I would greatly disappoint if I knew she has implants too... :PepeWhy:

It could be real or implants. Most of the time I think its real since she always had a round booty with the same shape in old pictures. But that can also mean she got it done a long time ago before her boobs. She likes to Photoshop her thighs which makes her ass look really fake in some pictures. We don't get much non Photoshop or unfiltered content or any videos recently showing any imperfections so I don't think either opinion is wrong. I think we can all agree whatever it is looks amazing.

So it seems like she has a lot of bonus sets on patreon/boosty this month, which is good. Lots of good characters and even a collab set from around 1 year ago which was not released until now. I thought the kiriko look didn't suit her when I first saw it but it's growing on me. There's also some improvement in her facial expressions/modelling in the kiriko set (still sad she did all these characters before widowmaker).

On the other side her fansly content is still the complete opposite of her patreon, with barely any content there. It's really hard to understand.

I also saw one of her social media posts from a couple of months ago where she reposted some really old Witch Mercy pictures. Someone in the comments asked "where are the breasts and hips" maybe not knowing it's from a really old set. Melamori replied in the comments saying that she weighed 10-15 kilos less back then. This was through google translate but I think it's accurate. She still wont admit she had any work done, and I think a lot of girls would like to gain 10-15 kilos and get a perfect and perky pair of breasts and ass lmao.

The LoL collab she did is nothing more than just a few pictures, if anything what we have seen is all we are getting. it won't be a bonus set she is adding to the month like her Yae one which will include topless pics too

Fansly is all over the place to be honest, she said she would change things around so that the *scam* topless tier would be worth the price, but there has been 0 iniciative of that, she is still only delivering 1 set PER MONTH, and spacing her teasers 3-5 days from each other. And to make matters even worse she is only delivering 15 or so pics per set now, If you compare the numbers from previous years they are lame in comparisson. She is delivering less but charging more for them.

I simply don't get her mentality to be fair. Her patreon numbers have been going down since July and the only thing she has done is posting daily on her socials in attemps of getting more and newer pledgers. Seems like she would rather have 100 new customers that will only sub for 1 month and leave than having 20 REAL customers who keep purchasing each month.

Sorry for the rant, I just cannot accept how low she has gone to.

Just saw her 'Amala Basu' romance club set she posted a few days ago and wow, she looks stunning in that imo. Nice to see so much extra content on her patreon this month, but maybe she should have saved some sets for the future. Also feel like there is some improvement on how expressive her modelling is in the sets this month (compared to how she just has one 'gentle smile' face in most sets) both with her facial expressions and poses which is good to see.

Back
Top Bottom