EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

every time i see her pics i get creeped out because there's so much photoshop and surgery done that she looks like a realdoll

every time i see her pics i get creeped out because there's so much photoshop and surgery done that she looks like a realdoll
For me she is still ok for now if you can look past the photoshop/filters. Unfortunately it seems like a competition between the cosplayers for photoshop and surgeries (and not the actual cosplays lmao). As long as she doesn't end up looking like Oichi, alina becker, Kalinka fox, mikomin etc then I'm ok. Nothing wrong with those cosplayers but everyone doesn't need to go to that extreme imo, but it seems like that's where so many of them are headed.

For me she is still ok for now if you can look past the photoshop/filters. Unfortunately it seems like a competition between the cosplayers for photoshop and surgeries (and not the actual cosplays lmao). As long as she doesn't end up looking like Oichi, alina becker, Kalinka fox, mikomin etc then I'm ok. Nothing wrong with those cosplayers but everyone doesn't need to go to that extreme imo, but it seems like that's where so many of them are headed.
as long as she doesn't end up like Katyuska... seeing how a girl goes from sexy to fuck doll in just a few years is something I wish I don't see any other girl going through. but then again, she probably has the same situation I mentioned before, she feels like she needs to use a ton of filters to cover her imperfections because people have already pointed them out, and the only way to stop that from happening is if she is completely confident about her body.

Yea that's why cosplayers that perhaps don't look better but keep their look somehow intact after editing end up looking better in photos. Especially if they display good confidence or act well with the camera.

as long as she doesn't end up like Katyuska... seeing how a girl goes from sexy to fuck doll in just a few years is something I wish I don't see any other girl going through. but then again, she probably has the same situation I mentioned before, she feels like she needs to use a ton of filters to cover her imperfections because people have already pointed them out, and the only way to stop that from happening is if she is completely confident about her body.
Jup its sad to see when they overdo it =/ not gonna blame them to much cuse i dont know there personal reasons for doing so tough.
Kinda why i love melamori alot, yes shes hade surgerys, yes she photoshoop alot, but she dosent have that "bimbo plastic" look. Altough her lip fillers are getting dangerously close to it judging from one of her latest sets, they are still good looking tough so i hope she dosent fill them more. only other cosplayer i follow thats just as hot and not overdone is tanya bayer/tbcos, yes she ofc also hade surgerys but its mainly boobs, and daamn they look good ^^

Alright so the new leaked set is out, still looks good as ever, no question about that, but I still have one gripe:
DSC_5755fe524b470e40f47a.jpg

You can faintly see her blurred out pussy slit; with her crotch pointing towards the camera there's just no way to hide it aside from Photoshop.
Here are some photos from cosplayers in similar pose that don't hide it:
Sombra---Overwatch-10eda867071c5c9ae1.jpg
dg0t1pb-32eb5a9d-3328-4b61-9950-185b362fbaed65cfca42d0dd56f4.jpg
Black-Widow-Natasha-Romanoff-388e400a11fd79313578c78bbf82bc8792.jpg

All of this just to say that I'm super down bad to see her coochie in a proper shoot (so the leaked photos don't count).
Also, is it just me or do her areolas look a bit smaller comparing to the previous sets?

The release of the Barbie movie affected her deeply and wants to become one, that's all

Also, is it just me or do her areolas look a bit smaller comparing to the previous sets?

Her areolas tend to get pinkier on some sets(which makes them look bigger, since they are mostly pale), but no, there is no significant change to the size of them.

And about her coochie, your best bet is to simply watch her leaked brigitte seethrough OF set from jan 2022, it might have been the closest to a full fontral we have ever had.

She looks great in that zero two set. Surprisingly the pictures are also pretty high resolution, especially compared to her usual cosplay sets which are not. Can actually see her skin texture and everything, good to have higher resolution pics for a change, with this set and her fansly iphone pics. Unfortunately her hotness is doing a lot of pulling in this set since it feels like the photographer is really not helping. We get high resolution pictures but some of them are not focused right so half the picture is just blurred. The poses are also just average, that one photo of her lifting her top up would be good, but the photographer shot it right when her face was covered. Why would you shoot melamori without her face?? Also zero booty pics in that set...

The photoshop in this one is also ok, you can see the shadow bending in one of the pics LMAO (I assume that was a teaser pic) but weirdly I noticed that they keep trying to make her arms smaller in some pics in her recent sets. It's really obvious in the recent fansly shenhe set, but they don't do it in every pic so it becomes more obvious. She lost a lot of weight but her arms are now relatively bigger since the rest of her is so slim. Most people would not notice it at all but them trying to hide it just makes it silly imo, another example of the imperfections thing, just let it be instead of photoshopping unnecessary things.

She looks great in that zero two set. Surprisingly the pictures are also pretty high resolution, especially compared to her usual cosplay sets which are not. Can actually see her skin texture and everything, good to have higher resolution pics for a change, with this set and her fansly iphone pics. Unfortunately her hotness is doing a lot of pulling in this set since it feels like the photographer is really not helping. We get high resolution pictures but some of them are not focused right so half the picture is just blurred. The poses are also just average, that one photo of her lifting her top up would be good, but the photographer shot it right when her face was covered. Why would you shoot melamori without her face?? Also zero booty pics in that set...

The photoshop in this one is also ok, you can see the shadow bending in one of the pics LMAO (I assume that was a teaser pic) but weirdly I noticed that they keep trying to make her arms smaller in some pics in her recent sets. It's really obvious in the recent fansly shenhe set, but they don't do it in every pic so it becomes more obvious. She lost a lot of weight but her arms are now relatively bigger since the rest of her is so slim. Most people would not notice it at all but them trying to hide it just makes it silly imo, another example of the imperfections thing, just let it be instead of photoshopping unnecessary things.

It isn't the full set, it is only the topless part of it, and the pics aren't Quality source either, The original pics are 13-15MBs each and the full set is 44 pics (which does include some booty pics)

I kind of liked that set(compared to other recent ones) because she at least went back to a little bit of "acting" with the camera there. Sorry to spam that concept btw but I think it makes pics better. Also color contrast between outfit and skin is good. It is also one of her wigs that isn't bad. Her wig collection is so varied in quality it's funny. I wonder if some are self-made and some are ordered potentially. Yea I know who cares about the outfit amrite just boobs and ass but nah really I think the outfit that transitions into the implied nude is better than just raw nudes and nothing else.

But as many of you pointed out there's still some(imo) issues with the unnecessary photoshopping. Like I get photoshopping for contrast, lightning etc but resizing features often is a bit meh to me. But it's not like that will ever stop. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the majority appreciated it cause she prolly gets more followers by doing it.

I kind of liked that set(compared to other recent ones) because she at least went back to a little bit of "acting" with the camera there. Sorry to spam that concept btw but I think it makes pics better. Also color contrast between outfit and skin is good. It is also one of her wigs that isn't bad. Her wig collection is so varied in quality it's funny. I wonder if some are self-made and some are ordered potentially. Yea I know who cares about the outfit amrite just boobs and ass but nah really I think the outfit that transitions into the implied nude is better than just raw nudes and nothing else.

But as many of you pointed out there's still some(imo) issues with the unnecessary photoshopping. Like I get photoshopping for contrast, lightning etc but resizing features often is a bit meh to me. But it's not like that will ever stop. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if the majority appreciated it cause she prolly gets more followers by doing it.
The acting can really elevate the content but it seems like a different skill. I feel like melamori's main passion is just the cosplays/costumes/makeup and not really being the character/acting, even though she tries sometimes. We can't even get a smile out of her or any other expression in most sets. Her modelling also fits into the same category imo, she tries but the costumes seem to be her main passion and in the cosplay sets they are usually high quality. Another reason why I miss the old videos she used to do since it felt like a different side to her.

The acting can really elevate the content but it seems like a different skill. I feel like melamori's main passion is just the cosplays/costumes/makeup and not really being the character/acting, even though she tries sometimes. We can't even get a smile out of her or any other expression in most sets. Her modelling also fits into the same category imo, she tries but the costumes seem to be her main passion and in the cosplay sets they are usually high quality. Another reason why I miss the old videos she used to do since it felt like a different side to her.
This guy gets it. That's also the reason she is great as 2B. She doesn't need to show any emotion. That being said, ass pics don't really require to show face so she should really return to her old style and stop posting only tits.

This guy gets it. That's also the reason she is great as 2B. She doesn't need to show any emotion. That being said, ass pics don't really require to show face so she should really return to her old style and stop posting only tits.
But her tits are soo nice tough)) no but really her ass pics are 10/10 too, the ass pics in the ciri chainmaile/scale armor set she realesed awhile ago are some of the best of hers, i will upload them to main tread so you can see ^^

But her tits are soo nice tough)) no but really her ass pics are 10/10 too, the ass pics in the ciri chainmaile/scale armor set she realesed awhile ago are some of the best of hers, i will upload them to main tread so you can see ^^

Tbf, no one is saying that her tit pics are bad, but the focus on them has been too much recently, I totally get that you love her tits, and I hope I don't sound too entitled saying this but, have you paid for her stuff? Or are you mostly basing your opinion from her leaks?

Tbf, no one is saying that her tit pics are bad, but the focus on them has been too much recently, I totally get that you love her tits, and I hope I don't sound too entitled saying this but, have you paid for her stuff? Or are you mostly basing your opinion from her leaks?
Been patreon since a year ago and occasionally been on second highest tier, not etanol tough, but bought few of her topless sets on fansly

Oh and you dont sound entitled) i would say i spent around 800$ on her content ish so iam a supporter too=) but i get were your coming from 👍

Back
Top Bottom