EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

There is a high chance she will just create a time gate for the sets because if she doesn't then people can just wait 6 months and get 1400$ worth of stuff for just 200$ which will be a huge kick on the balls to anyone who pays it monthly. And tbh, I wish she would just tease the sets and THEN make them exclusive for the tier.

I know she is just trying to create FOMO, but I can't get excited about a set I don't know anything about and if the name of the tier tells you anything I don't see how it will be different than what we have already.

Unless ofc she decided to go full wild/nude on those, then you MIGHT have me interested, but the chances of that happening are close to 0 if not None

I was looking at her body and was curious if she has implants but i dont see scars. Does she have implants?
Yep for sure. Her breasts got bigger over a pretty small timespan. You can prolly find some relatively unedited photo and see it. I haven't done enough digging to know if she used the crease under the breast or armpit, or nipple really.

I know nobody asked but imo she didn't need them. The surgeon did an alright job in not making them look too bolted on, but the size diff is big enough that it's impossible not to see it looking unnatural from some angles and poses. As with most boob jobs I think it looks better with clothes on than with clothes off(may be controversial).

The only thing I really think is a downgrade for her is the face stuff she does though. The breast implants are a sidegrade as far as I'm concerned.

Yep for sure. Her breasts got bigger over a pretty small timespan. You can prolly find some relatively unedited photo and see it. I haven't done enough digging to know if she used the crease under the breast or armpit, or nipple really.

I know nobody asked but imo she didn't need them. The surgeon did an alright job in not making them look too bolted on, but the size diff is big enough that it's impossible not to see it looking unnatural from some angles and poses. As with most boob jobs I think it looks better with clothes on than with clothes off(may be controversial).

The only thing I really think is a downgrade for her is the face stuff she does though. The breast implants are a sidegrade as far as I'm concerned.
Iam on the opposite side and think she looks so much sexier with implants) but i love implant boobs so iam heavily biased, i never understood how people cant like them, to me they look so much better then natural, but i am fine with people prefering natural ofc i just dont personally get all the hate implants get often =/
Iam glad she havent gone overboard with her lip fillers tough, not a fan of when they get mssive duck lips =p but if its not much then it can look good

Hm, I'm on the other side. I never understood how people can prefer them. Most implants make it look idk too bubbly and look too bolted on with the very visible line of stretched skin around them. I guess they don't follow gravity in a way I like either. Basically it usually looks a bit uncanny for me.

But I was always shape before size, personally. I can understand if size is the most important thing. I think implanted breasts look best from above and with clothes on, bikini works. But from below or the side they start looking a bit too wonky due to how they change the base shape of the breast(imo).

But I'm not gonna shame anyone for preferring something different.

Agree though Mela hasn't gone full duck yet. Hopefully never will. I understand that even less than boob implant preferences. But obviously there's an audience for it since a lot of people get more followers after doing them. Or maybe they were on an upward trend anyway and the lip filling just happened to not dissuade people too much.

That aside, the underwear she picked for the upcoming sets are all pretty good. Fitting colors with the wigs.

Hm, I'm on the other side. I never understood how people can prefer them. Most implants make it look idk too bubbly and look too bolted on with the very visible line of stretched skin around them. I guess they don't follow gravity in a way I like either. Basically it usually looks a bit uncanny for me.

But I was always shape before size, personally. I can understand if size is the most important thing. I think implanted breasts look best from above and with clothes on, bikini works. But from below or the side they start looking a bit too wonky due to how they change the base shape of the breast(imo).

But I'm not gonna shame anyone for preferring something different.

Agree though Mela hasn't gone full duck yet. Hopefully never will. I understand that even less than boob implant preferences. But obviously there's an audience for it since a lot of people get more followers after doing them. Or maybe they were on an upward trend anyway and the lip filling just happened to not dissuade people too much.

That aside, the underwear she picked for the upcoming sets are all pretty good. Fitting colors with the wigs.
Iam also shape over size (big boobs are not nice if the shape is not nice, and my personal biggest turn off: big aerolas^^) and i can get that people may find the shape of implants wierd cuse its not the normal way boobs look like naturally, but iam wierd and love that shape xD but like normal tits theres good and bad implant tits ofc, Melas are very nicely done)

I think you can see some scars in the recent red fox and peach sets. Her boobs look good imo, there's some really badly done ones out there even within cosplayers, like lada lyumos etc who just look comical. I feel like her face is also too good looking to not have work done? Her nose and chin in particular, but those could be down to makeup/angles etc. I thought she had something done to her ass as well after she got her boobs done, but from an insta post apparently she's into cycling? so i'll give her the benefit of the doubt there lmao.

Is it me or did she blurr her "pussy" in the last photo that got leaked?
She photoshopped EVERYTHING, not just her pussy. Take a closer look at the rest of the picture, it doesn't look real at all as soon as you start to check how blurry and disturbed it looks.

Is it me or did she blurr her "pussy" in the last photo that got leaked?
She photoshopped EVERYTHING, not just her pussy. Take a closer look at the rest of the picture, it doesn't look real at all as soon as you start to check how blurry and disturbed it looks.
damn your right.... just why....

She's been overediting her photos for a while now, and if you point it out the comment will get deleted by her manager.
A while back someone commented "lady photoshop" on one of her posts and she replied something like "it's not photoshop, it's genetics" LMAO. And that was on one of her professional studio cosplay sets.

At this point I don't mind the air brushing of her skin to remove imperfections or the body hairs, especially in the actual cosplay sets, but the fansly sets seem lot more edited recently, at least the pics she uses the advertise the sets. Why she keeps trying to photoshop her thighs to twice the size i'll never understand, or making her waist smaller or hips bigger. She already looks amazing. I can understand other cosplayers like ravvcorn for example editing their body on the cosplay sets since they don't have that hourglass figure, but melamori doesn't have that issue, but she still edits to the point where it look AI generated. Just hope her abs are real, but the sets are so inconsistent now that I might be on team fake again until proven otherwise. Her ass is also way too perky in that shenhe set so it's hard to accept anything is real.

melamori doesn't have that issue

Couldn't agree more with that, I don't really know what is the issue with girls like that TBH, she looks really good without a ton of make up and tbf I kinda like when you get to see imperfections like stretch marks, pimples and hairy skin. But girls are like that, you could be telling them 2000 compliments about their body but they hear 1 guy saying something bad about it and feel like they should stop doing so immediately.

I just want her to be more confident about her body, just like she was before.

Hey guys sup! just asking... does no one have a full archive of her sets? remember sawing one link time ago... hard drive just broke and wasn't able to save anything...

Hey guys sup! just asking... does no one have a full archive of her sets? remember sawing one link time ago... hard drive just broke and wasn't able to save anything...
Short answer , No, the one that was out there was a google drive link that had a bunch of older 2018-2019 sets, you are better off just going post by post on her main thread and downloading everything yourself

I wish that someday she'd tease her pussy more, like I don't need her to go full Helly Valentine mode, just something like how Lada Lyumos did here: https://simpcity.su/threads/lada-lyumos.9995/post-2237421
Or she can wear some see through panties and show a little bit of clit too. Anyway, she's already making banks with just topless photos so I doubt those things would come true anytime soon.

The Recent Post in the Forum seems to be more ass-centered! For the ass and hips lovers. i do have to say... those hips really dont lie...

YES, that set was a much needed and fresh change, I made a post on her thread about it (in case anyone reading this didn't see it).

I wish I had a way to tell her that that's is what I loved about her older sets, we can only hope for now that this is a change for the best. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom