EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

YES, that set was a much needed and fresh change, I made a post on her thread about it (in case anyone reading this didn't see it).

I wish I had a way to tell her that that's is what I loved about her older sets, we can only hope for now that this is a change for the best. 🙏
I agree. Hip/legs/ass focused is what I like the most. However there could be more variety to them. Way back I feel like there used to be. While nowadays a lot of it often the "ass in camera's face" shot. Which is great but like some good wide-shots from a bit further back is the best imo. Side-shots esp are underrated I feel, very few cosplayers tend to do many of them.

I agree. Hip/legs/ass focused is what I like the most. However there could be more variety to them. Way back I feel like there used to be. While nowadays a lot of it often the "ass in camera's face" shot. Which is great but like some good wide-shots from a bit further back is the best imo. Side-shots esp are underrated I feel, very few cosplayers tend to do many of them.
tbh I am quite the opposite of what you described, I am a fan of the crotch/thigh area. so the closer I get to see the thigh fat hanging down from her legs when she does a legs up the more I like the photos, it is all a matter of preference, but mela used to do it a lot more before.

1376x2448_3247ae93a8a6da9d20613a3822a0538692d53fbc420c0ffb.md.jpg

this set is to date, on my top 5 most favorite sets she has ever done, the close up on the thighs shots were beautiful and plenty, a 10/10 in my eyes.

Has she ever gone full frontal not just the tease style?
No, never. She always does this pose where she moves her legs up a bit to cover completely her pussy like in this teaser.

20230722_1715142a747bb60374f049.md.jpg

You can practically see her pelvis to the point just before where the pussy starts (you cant see it because it is censored, but just take my word for it)

2023-07-20_at_00-15_id_538279253628690432_hash_b76c3270607ef8b2dc08cc4e228d19cf335e638ccdc4c7cac1ad9db76f127228913b4c954f03522f.jpg

Speaking of pussy, in this photo either she has the world's tiniest pussy or it was edited out.

She does change so much from the latest two posts in the content thread. Her Lips look super swolen and the thighs have like a 10kg gap between taking the photos.

She does change so much from the latest two posts in the content thread. Her Lips look super swolen and the thighs have like a 10kg gap between taking the photos.
Looks like she got more lip filler in those 'power' fansly pics posted. She is also doing so many sets now every month.

Looks like she got more lip filler in those 'power' fansly pics posted. She is also doing so many sets now every month.

Unless she got the filler just this past week or smt, I don't want to believe that she got more lip filler recently, because all the previews for tifa, shenhe and the girl from GoT didn't look like that. I will blame the lighting and whatever balm she was using for now :COPIUM:

And about her pussy, she has an innie, you can clearly see it on past Onlyfans sets, she doesn't need much to cover it

Yep. Close to actual duck mode soon. Also her wig may just be bent but it almost looks like she, for once, shrunk her hips if she did shop it.

Though I won't complain, even if it's none of my business I was low-key afraid she was getting bigger after seeing the odd Vi set and then the Morrigan one.

No, never. She always does this pose where she moves her legs up a bit to cover completely her pussy like in this teaser.

20230722_1715142a747bb60374f049.md.jpg

You can practically see her pelvis to the point just before where the pussy starts (you cant see it because it is censored, but just take my word for it)
Wasn't around for some time 🤮 thanks for instant vomit. She really has a talent to ruin her face. Thats insane!
Had to try to unduck her but its so fucked up 👽 that nothing can help anymore.
unduck8e3fc65392375fa8.md.jpg

Wasn't around for some time 🤮 thanks for instant vomit. She really has a talent to ruin her face. Thats insane!
Had to try to unduck her but its so fucked up 👽 that nothing can help anymore.

Thank god my eyes instantly lock on her legs. I swear I don't even notice it most of the time cuz I am fully focused on her thighs/ass :KEKWlaugh:

I think she often makes them slightly larger when editing. Either that or some wonky makeup. But it's prolly the former. Cause in some sets they look very normal, for example in Ashe, Rosaria, Ganyu and many others. Old D.va sets. While stuff like Power set and some others have they go straight into uncanny valley.

I would also blame the lipstick she uses, if it is shiny or mate, her lips will look twice as fat

like this:

1- Doesn't look to bad (moderately shiny)
1836x2448_08ee02cb3fd99c712ad8263030b39188ea2c442b6addf0b1.md.jpg

2-They look TOO fat (shiny/matte lipstick)
2160x3840_77793e49786d6435112c72ad27a1f9fcb7e7180d7b279d94.md.jpg

3-not bad (no lipstick)
1836x2448_e60755c623222d622ab7bab090f06a2e6cd5d43146d9d400.md.jpg

Thats too old to use for comparsion. Was taken way before she became an alien :alien: :alien: :alien:

as far as i know, lip fillers are done for a couple of months and then get "renewed".. she could have decided to go bigger on some sessions i guess. But i have no fucking clue about cosmetic surgery

Yep. Close to actual duck mode soon. Also her wig may just be bent but it almost looks like she, for once, shrunk her hips if she did shop it.

Though I won't complain, even if it's none of my business I was low-key afraid she was getting bigger after seeing the odd Vi set and then the Morrigan one.
Already feels like full duck mode in those power pics, but the swelling might get less as time goes on and hopefully doesn't look as bad. That Vi set (if it's the same one I am thinking of) was probably the worst set of her imo. No clue what was going on with that set, didn't look like character, she looked twice her size and then they tried to photoshop EVERYTHING. I don't mind if she gets bigger, most people fluctuate weight and as long as she's happy that's the main part. It's just silly how much they try to photoshop in the sets where she looks bigger, just embrace it. As Kiirara said in an earlier post, I think most people don't mind seeing some imperfections, it's just a part of life. But anyway she look really good now imo (minus the duck mode), it's just hard to tell with all the photoshop and her putting 6 month old sets with 1 month old sets in the same month what she really looks like.

Back
Top Bottom