EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

like every non nude e girl she can pretend to be modest but at the end of the day we know how many dudes she had to fuck to get even the slightest bit of money and clout :KEKWchamp: she will say she is self made and it costs 8k to see her naked but shes already used up like a dirty cum sock

I take it there was no naked goal :KEKWlaugh:
She got barely through naked goal and only had around 100 people watching.

I Love she uses the excuse now "ive been doing this for 10 years" when people ask her why she's opening Pokémon cards. Seems like it's her saying that people are lucky she's even streaming. When in reality she has just fallen off so hard and has become so irrelevant.

How was the housewarming party everyone? :peepoD: Imagine how great it would be to watch if Kati livestreamed it on fansly...oh, wait it would probably just be kati opening pokemon cards in front a group of bored people in a dimly lit room.:KEKWlaugh:
Rei said she's streaming with Shitkat tomorrow night, kati's normal time. I'd say it could be interesting, but it almost certainly won't be.
Finally gonnna make up that pool stream from June.:PepeLaugh: Did she mean Thursday or Friday night?

How was the housewarming party everyone? :peepoD: Imagine how great it would be to watch if Kati livestreamed it on fansly...oh, wait it would probably just be kati opening pokemon cards in front a group of bored people in a dimly lit room.:KEKWlaugh:

Finally gonnna make up that pool stream from June.:PepeLaugh: Did she mean Thursday or Friday night?
Good question is rei going to stream from fansly since she has been posting on there more or mfc lol. The real question is the rat man coming back to her streams lmao 🤣

Friday night, someone already asked when she announced the stream :KEKW:

This bitch is legit crazy, I lasted like 20 mins. Kati might be fucked, but Rei seems genuinely mentally unhinged.

Remembering back when Katie played Mario Kart on stream with Carmen. She talked about the trip they made to the zoo and Katie looked at her like "hey don't mention that i didn't tell my members."

Katie had a very heart drop moment and i think she will have a bunch of those moments if she streams with Rei. Cause Rei is very open and honest(especially when she is very drunk) with her members. Katie uses the excuse of "privacy" but only when it involves Ratman.

Remembering back when Katie played Mario Kart on stream with Carmen. She talked about the trip they made to the zoo and Katie looked at her like "hey don't mention that i didn't tell my members."

Katie had a very heart drop moment and i think she will have a bunch of those moments if she streams with Rei. Cause Rei is very open and honest(especially when she is very drunk) with her members. Katie uses the excuse of "privacy" but only when it involves Ratman.
Might be time for shitkat to tell her simps about her bf before rei blabs it out on their stream lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom