EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Maybe she'll take reis liver this time and maybe that's why she took it back :WeSmart:
I've seen how much these two drink, they can't both survive on one of their livers:KEKWlaugh:
Kati no doubt has built up a big tolerance for how much she's drank over the years but it's been awhile since she's gotten really wasted on cam:Sadge: She must be saving it for the parties

I've seen how much these two drink, they can't both survive on one of their livers:KEKWlaugh:
Kati no doubt has built up a big tolerance for how much she's drank over the years but it's been awhile since she's gotten really wasted on cam:Sadge: She must be saving it for the parties
It has been a while since she's gotten blackout drunk I feel for those poor participants at the orgies who have to deal with her high pitched squealing that makes deaf people grateful they can't hear. I wonder how much merk has to apologize everytime she makes a scene

I take it nobody enjoyed the disney cards? Surely it helped clear all the goals. I notice she was back in her regular camroom:thonk: I wonder what the change was?:KEKWlaugh:

Also, something that got lost among greenscreengate. I can't be the only one that found it concerning that dex said he was going to Venus, right? I mean her one member that lives in germany didn't even commit to going to the show:monkaCHRIST:

Back
Top Bottom