EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Rei apparently said she was streaming with Kati tonight, I didn't see Rei's stream when she said this though but it was brought up here in chat. Kati hasn't said anything about it at all though
Knowing Katie she probably told Rei that they would stream tonight, but most likely she took Rei out and is trying to distract Rei all night so she doesn't bring up streaming together.

If you guys are using the same names on camsites as you do here and you want to stay under the radar, you should probably rethink that strategy.
I'm actually kind of bummed because I have so many customs and other content I'd love to share but can't because it's way too personal/incriminating :Sadge:

Knowing Katie she probably told Rei that they would stream tonight, but most likely she took Rei out and is trying to distract Rei all night so she doesn't bring up streaming together.
It could have been a situation where Rei just assumed they would because they were hanging out for the house party but Kati never said. Last time Kati said they were going to but Rei bailed at the last minute and hungout with other people, which you could tell annoyed Kati a bit. From observing rei she seems to be chaotic

It could have been a situation where Rei just assumed they would because they were hanging out for the house party but Kati never said. Last time Kati said they were going to but Rei bailed at the last minute and hungout with other people, which you could tell annoyed Kati a bit. From observing rei she seems to be chaotic
Shitkat is not taking the risk and streaming with her lol 😂. Remember when shitkat would shit on her simps for missing on Friday nights that’s all she does now ha ha

I'm actually kind of bummed because I have so many customs and other content I'd love to share but can't because it's way too personal/incriminating :Sadge:
Sounds like you gotta learn to how to edit those incriminating words out :monkaHmm:

Back
Top Bottom