EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

If you guys are using the same names on camsites as you do here and you want to stay under the radar, you should probably rethink that strategy.
However, if your fun is trolling camgirls and you don't give any fucks, make sure to grab screenshots and video because that shit is hilarious.

I have never seen, watched or even know who Rei is but that is not a healthy normal response.

If you guys are using the same names on camsites as you do here and you want to stay under the radar, you should probably rethink that strategy.
However, if your fun is trolling camgirls and you don't give any fucks, make sure to grab screenshots and video because that shit is hilarious.

I have never seen, watched or even know who Rei is but that is not a healthy normal response.
I've never spoken in the room and my name is different although could be mre different.

220937---Copy7980005567918c94.md.png
bragging about being toxic and mentally ill. Maybe not the two most toxic models. Definitely the most idiotic :KEKWchamp:

Screenshot-2024-09-26-at-10.18.34PMce71cf5bc959b788.md.png

Last time I checked, this is the Kati3kat shit talking thread so ldk why she thinks this thread is about her :KEKW:
Anyway, let's stop talking about her in this thread, unless she is with Kati. If y'all want to create a shit talking thread to make her feel special, go ahead :HomieKiss:

Screenshot-2024-09-26-at-10.18.34PMce71cf5bc959b788.md.png

Last time I checked, this is the Kati3kat shit talking thread so ldk why she thinks this thread is about her :KEKW:
Anyway, let's stop talking about her in this thread, unless she is with Kati. If y'all want to create a shit talking thread to make her feel special, go ahead :HomieKiss:
you know kitkat fell off when we talk about other girls in her thread :OMEGALUL:

You know how you see these girls start to date these guys and the just start parroting their boyfriend's. It really starting to seem like Kati has abandoned her personality completely and is just acting like Temp now. And if that's any indication, Merk is boring and dull as fuck :KEKWlaugh: And I guess no sexdrive:Sadge:

Must be a good housewarming party, though:peepoD: Still think she should have livestreamed it

You know how you see these girls start to date these guys and the just start parroting their boyfriend's. It really starting to seem like Kati has abandoned her personality completely and is just acting like Temp now. And if that's any indication, Merk is boring and dull as fuck :KEKWlaugh: And I guess no sexdrive:Sadge:

Must be a good housewarming party, though:peepoD: Still think she should have livestreamed it
Merk must love Pokemon cards :KEKW:

You can tell by Katie short tweet that she's dealing with Rei.

But even though Katie is the true problem cause she's sooo fake with everyone
Ha ha you know shitkat is doing that right now lol 😂 also true what Bobby said but rei tell shitkat to check her stream recordings a rat might off have slip on one of her streams or concerts

Back
Top Bottom