EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

They had the chance to do the funniest thing ever and ban her ass right then and there :KEKWlaugh:
There was a rumor that her and MFC Alex hooked up at Avn. Maybe thats why she never got banned.

To add even more to the tinfoil hat, the guy she called the night of the appa incident was Alex and that's why she said "i need a real man"
She then upgraded to a CEO.

They had the chance to do the funniest thing ever and ban her ass right then and there :KEKWlaugh:
At this point, in the video, she was already way past MFC listening or paying attention to her. That's also why they never took the time to ban her, just a few days here and there during the end.
This video could easily be cut with her stumbling drunk and passing out, probably why she wanted MFC to cut model feeds when this happens. She passed out soo many times on cam and eventually MFC mods would catch it and turn her off. :KEKWlaugh:
:thonk: I wonder what would happen if she gets black out drunk on fansly, clearly nobody is watching live streams or monitoring on there. It would be interesting to see what would happen or what would be caught on cam which I feel is the reason she wanted MFC to cut off streams

At this point, in the video, she was already way past MFC listening or paying attention to her. That's also why they never took the time to ban her, just a few days here and there during the end.
This video could easily be cut with her stumbling drunk and passing out, probably why she wanted MFC to cut model feeds when this happens. She passed out soo many times on cam and eventually MFC mods would catch it and turn her off. :KEKWlaugh:
:thonk: I wonder what would happen if she gets black out drunk on fansly, clearly nobody is watching live streams or monitoring on there. It would be interesting to see what would happen or what would be caught on cam which I feel is the reason she wanted MFC to cut off streams
Considering her "mod" is in the other room just down the hallway, all he would have to do is unplug the internet in the house.:KEKW:

Considering her "mod" is in the other room just down the hallway, all he would have to do is unplug the internet in the house.:KEKW:
While it would be funny for him to be caught on her stream, I really don't think she'd be dumb enough to stream with him in the house. I can remember only 3 times in the past when "someone" showed up while she was streaming and she freaked out.:monkaX:

While it would be funny for him to be caught on her stream, I really don't think she'd be dumb enough to stream with him in the house. I can remember only 3 times in the past when "someone" showed up while she was streaming and she freaked out.:monkaX:
I agree that would be funny but yeah its not something that is likely to happen. Shes not the only one who can stream with someone in the house, they just keep out of each others way and let the simps keep on simping. I was never around during those times but I bet they were entertaining to see her reaction and how she handled it :pauseChamp: :peepoArrive:

It's a funny thought but honestly, there is no chance of the ratman ever showing up on her stream. Most likely where she is now is her streaming house but she lives with the ratman in his house. Probably the only time the ratman ever sets foot in that place is when he picks her up after stream so the can go home.

It's a funny thought but honestly, there is no chance of the ratman ever showing up on her stream. Most likely where she is now is her streaming house but she lives with the ratman in his house. Probably the only time the ratman ever sets foot in that place is when he picks her up after stream so the can go home.
He'll show up on her stream during Avn and maybe Venus.

Back
Top Bottom