EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

peachjars kickin off her bloodsports era? :pauseChampRev:
I don’t know anything about Peach except that she’s pretty sexy, has an OF, and streams on twitch, but I think we can all agree that she’s levels above Katie in both looks and basic human decency. Probably doing her a disservice even mentioning her in the cesspool of a thread about the sorry excuse for a human being that is Katie

I don’t know anything about Peach except that she’s pretty sexy, has an OF, and streams on twitch, but I think we can all agree that she’s levels above Katie in both looks and basic human decency. Probably doing her a disservice even mentioning her in the cesspool of a thread about the sorry excuse for a human being that is Katie
and she got her bachelors degree

all I know is shes on the first page of trending which means she probably never put out anything worth fapping to :LUL

Man, these streams keep getting earlier and shorter. I scrolled through twitter and she only streamed 12 times last month. And her naked goal to night was only $269 and she didn't even hit it. Usually its $111 top off - $222 topless - $333 naked.

Bruh, this dude Super is the most down bad person I've witness. He was basically trying to get her to pinky promise that she will be on tomorrow....this is a grown ass man in his 40s :OMEGALUL:
Yeah the other night he said he needed to make sure to go to the bank because his $150 sub was going to re-up in a few days. He knows that she barely streams half the month anymore and she can't go 2 weeks without going on "vacation"

Back
Top Bottom