EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

he is probably the last guy to think she is single, not dating the Ratman and sleeps all day :KEKWlaugh:
Theres defintiely a few that still believe it besides him. I'd be willing to guess omega is in the same boat, malf too . Idk which other losers have been around as long as those three, but none of those could fathom her lying to them

Judging by how early and short the streams have been the last week or so, she is ready to close the door on streaming finally. I know we can say thats been happening for the last year or more but im guessing Merk and her got engaged either in Europe or at his party two weeks ago.

Aint no way she's making it to Vegas with her simps showing up.

Last edited:
That blonde chick from Austin films is getting her passport looks like an orgy happening in Germany 🇩🇪 lmao 🤣
Looks like Kati is going to be doing a live sex show at Venus Berlin :Pepega:

Honestly, she has it made. I don't think she's going to quit/retire and she doesn't need to. She has them paying $150 a month for nothing and if they're lucky she'll get on for less than half the days. All she has to do is log on every now and then, she doesn't even have to do anything. It's been proven that they will literally watch the paint dry on her walls:KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom