EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

She knows that being absent will cause the simps to just leave on their own. So at the end of the day, she can say everyone just left me and it's not my fault.
I think you over estimate just how big of losers some of her simps are. Some might move on, but there would be a handful that will check her twitter/fansly every day for the next 20 years hoping she’s come back

I think you over estimate just how big of losers some of her simps are. Some might move on, but there would be a handful that will check her twitter/fansly every day for the next 20 years hoping she’s come back
If Fansly is even still active in 20 years(probably more like 5 years) after Ratman and her get busted for Money Laundering :peepoGiggles:

And she's trying to end Rei's career too. Katie knows Rei is the only one of her "friends" that is easily convinced to do things.
Now that rei is moving closer it’s gonna give shitkat a way out for her lies telling her simps she is hanging out with her when she is truly with her boyfriend lmfao.

did her career ever start? :peepoGiggles:
Rei is trying to land a rich twitch streamer to start her career like bonnie and novaruu
or a Ceo of a tech company based in Austin like Katie did.
They're both in for a world of shock because of all of the tech companies that moved or started up there, it has tanked Austin. Now most companies that had plans of starting up there or moving there wont go near Austin. Pretty soon it wouldn't suprise me if the bottom falls out on all of them and the streamers that ran there. They're going to look like cockroaches when the lights come on

They're both in for a world of shock because of all of the tech companies that moved or started up there, it has tanked Austin. Now most companies that had plans of starting up there or moving there wont go near Austin. Pretty soon it wouldn't suprise me if the bottom falls out on all of them and the streamers that ran there. They're going to look like cockroaches when the lights come on
Kinda like how the hot thing for a time was to move to LA and become a movie star or go to NY and make it big. The thing is those places are built for the ups and downs of companies. But Austin is not. Only reason its big is because its state university brings in all the money. Its really just a big college town. So you're right, all the streamers will be a deer in the headlights.

Back
Top Bottom