EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Maybe if shitkat didn't cut her members dicks off they could give Rei some tokens
It was either right after she left MFC or recently she did tell the simps if you have any tokens left on MFC, just give them to Rei or Stacy. It must've hurt her to say Stacy because she's a top 20 model now and Katie knows she aint leaving there for her BF 3rd rate site.

It was either right after she left MFC or recently she did tell the simps if you have any tokens left on MFC, just give them to Rei or Stacy. It must've hurt her to say Stacy because she's a top 20 model now and Katie knows she aint leaving there for her BF 3rd rate site.
Im surprised she even said to give anyone else anything besides herself. Has she ever done anything to help another camgirl out or promote something that may benefit them? I cant think of any time she has. I can however understand why she doesnt and its because she is selfish as fuck. When the time comes, and it will come, where things fall apart between her and that person, she doesnt want any record of her having anything to do with them. Unless its something that is a way for her to frame it as all their fault :Pepesuspicious:

Unless its something that is a way for her to frame it as all their fault
The stacy tip war would be something along those lines. Katie seemed okay with it when she first announced it but when it came time to do it, she pussed out because she knew Stacy's room would smoke her. Then somehow just blamed it on stacy for being pushy about it

The stacy tip war would be something along those lines. Katie seemed okay with it when she first announced it but when it came time to do it, she pussed out because she knew Stacy's room would smoke her. Then somehow just blamed it on stacy for being pushy about it
something of the lines, i didn't want to do this tip war i told stacy i didnt want too. Stacy forced me, I am only doing this for stacy. Then when she lost. See i told you it was stacy she wanted to force this :KEKWlaugh:

something of the lines, i didn't want to do this tip war i told stacy i didnt want too. Stacy forced me, I am only doing this for stacy. Then when she lost. See i told you it was stacy she wanted to force this :KEKWlaugh:
We can thank Stacy for being the only person ever upfront with katie and not take any shit from her. She knows how fake katie can be. That i dont take no shit Latina attitude.

I still can't wait to hear Katie's excuse when the simps ask her what she is gonna do for her hotel room for Avn. It would be funny if she makes the model hotel goal on MFC and tells the simps to tip it on MFC.

Or better, she'll tell them to tip on Fansly and she'll just tip herself on MFC. Not like she hasn't done that already.

Last edited:
I still can't wait to hear Katie's excuse when the simps ask her what she is gonna do for her hotel room for Avn. It would be funny if she makes the model hotel goal on MFC and tells the simps to tip it on MFC.

Or better, she'll tell them to tip on Fansly and she'll just tip herself on MFC. Not like she hasn't done that already.
She is going to get the honey moon suite with the rat man ha ha and someone is going to post picture of them together again lmfao

Bunch of content for the same 3 people to buy? :KEKWlaugh:
Maybe if shitkat didn't cut her members dicks off they could give Rei some tokens :PepeLaugh:

4-154458---Copy---Copy41142405044e811e.md.png 154349---Copy---Copyf0ad9ce1b25d540c.md.png
You just have to look for the right angles :KEKWlaugh:

I love how she thinks so highly of herself that she believes they all completely left MFC for her :PepeClown:A lot of them are still on there and one of them regularly goes to Rei's room to tip her:KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom