EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

only reason austin is a thing is cause asmongold will live in his rat cave til he dies and joe rogan wanted to pay less taxes :WeSmart:everything else was just dumb hype :PepeClown:
Rooster Teeth has been acting like superior pricks all the time trying to make Austin a thing and when it sort of happen isn't because of them and they die LOL

Last edited:
She would never do something like, keep saying she will do something next stream than skip the next few streams and hopes they forget about it, if not, repeat:OMEGALUL:

The gifts will be the new Cupcake, people will ask about it for months, first she wil make excuses, then ignore the questions and after few months she will ban anyone who brings up the gifts. :monkaW:

Bruh how hilarious would it be if the gifts got returned lol...Isn't there a hold period for packages. :KEKWlaugh:
This is what I could find through google, I honestly don't know anything about PO Boxes

I guess it's possible she already picked them up and for what ever reason would rather sit there opening pokemon cards than them. :KEKWlaugh: But in the past when people sent her things and asked about it she always says that she has to make a special trip and so she puts it off. You'd think they'd at least try and contact her, rightL

This is what I could find through google, I honestly don't know anything about PO Boxes

I guess it's possible she already picked them up and for what ever reason would rather sit there opening pokemon cards than them. :KEKWlaugh: But in the past when people sent her things and asked about it she always says that she has to make a special trip and so she puts it off. You'd think they'd at least try and contact her, rightL
oh them gifts are 6 feet under at the dump :KEKWlaugh: :KEKWlaugh:

We know what happened to the gifts
:KEKWlaugh:

k3_giftd3f4cc69f19eb979.md.png
bobby is right, those gifts are in the dump :KEKWlaugh:

this will be the year my gift really stands out and she snapchats me
**i love you lets run away together....i ruined your bank account and you barely can eat 3 meals a day but we can make it work i know your roomates will love me...the girl you told them that is your wife for all these years is real** :OMEGALUL:

bobby is right, those gifts are in the dump :KEKWlaugh:

this will be the year my gift really stands out and she snapchats me
**i love you lets run away together....i ruined your bank account and you barely can eat 3 meals a day but we can make it work i know your roomates will love me...the girl you told them that is your wife for all these years is real** :OMEGALUL:
What if Ratman was the one that picked them up and he throw them all out. Then told her they weren't at her po box.

She did say she got them before Europe and she has been back to her house a few times. If she's pushed to it, she might say that she already opened them and then probably throw them out.

What if Ratman was the one that picked them up and he throw them all out. Then told her they weren't at her po box.

She did say she got them before Europe and she has been back to her house a few times. If she's pushed to it, she might say that she already opened them and then probably throw them out.
I didn't know she said she already got them :KEKWlaugh: She cares soo little that she's been opening pokemon cards instead of walking to the other room to get them to open them:PepeLaugh: Man, that's fucked

Nah, she would have yelled at them if she didn’t receive any gifts, she’s done that before, so she definitely had a bunch of gifts at one point. My guess is, as a few others have said, she just opened them in her free time and threw out whatever she didn’t like and is now just waiting until people stop mentioning them

Nah, she would have yelled at them if she didn’t receive any gifts, she’s done that before, so she definitely had a bunch of gifts at one point. My guess is, as a few others have said, she just opened them in her free time and threw out whatever she didn’t like and is now just waiting until people stop mentioning them
That is diabolical :KEKWlaugh:

Maybe she doesn't want to show how many presents she got. I've noticed over the last few years that there have been fewer and fewer presents. This was especially noticeable at Christmas. Usually she would spend almost 3 weeks wrapping and this year there were a maximum of 2 streams. All I'm saying is that maybe there weren't enough presents for her and she didn't want to show the small pile on stream.
So it's an ego thing.

How fucking lazy do you have to be to not make opening free shit into content. Like you already open trash pokemon cards you could humor the loser by opening their trash presents and make it into a money making opportunity.
time for her simps to rise up and realize they could have bought a filipino wife by now with the money they wasted on her or at least rented one :EZ:

Back
Top Bottom