EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

his pictures don't make sense lol. probably a rogue member who is pissed off and not from simpcity :peepoShrug:
if he did read this thread. use this instead :peepoGiggles:

who :KEKWlaugh:
Did the photo of her posing on the boat get posted on her fansly or did someone else post this because I would be surprised she'd be posting any new content and not her hundreds or photos from months ago her lazy ass never posted

It would be her way to disconnect from them emotionally. She just sees them as fans and not friends now. She never liked her members talking to each other(which is funny because she would shit on Scout for that). She's just happy that she has a typical simp as a BF who just happens to be a Ceo.

It’s so crazy that she can have a split personality all the time when she's online and offline.

It would be her way to disconnect from them emotionally. She just sees them as fans and not friends now. She never liked her members talking to each other(which is funny because she would shit on Scout for that). She's just happy that she has a typical simp as a BF who just happens to be a Ceo.

Its so crazy that she can have a split personality all the time when she's online and offline.
It’s wild lol I don’t know how she keeps track of her lies maybe that’s y she doesn’t drink beer and shots anymore she might slip up lmfao 🤣

Did the photo of her posing on the boat get posted on her fansly or did someone else post this because I would be surprised she'd be posting any new content and not her hundreds or photos from months ago her lazy ass never posted
She's only posted twice to fansly since she released that last juan (boat) video. Once was a pic at the begining of July saying she would be back to posting from her vaction on a certain date :pauseChampRev: Then she didn't show up for like a week from said date:KEKWlaugh: The other was another pic she posted in mid-july that is in the content thread. Based on this I imagine she wont post anything else until closer to AVN in January to drum up business for her boyfriends site. Or she'll post some things at the end of September to distract them from her absence when she goes to twitchcon for a week
It’s wild lol I don’t know how she keeps track of her lies maybe that’s y she doesn’t drink beer and shots anymore she might slip up lmfao 🤣
I think this is so she can get drunk at the parties when she logs off or so she doesn't slip off the boat:KEKWlaugh:

With all the alcohol she consumes it amazes me how she even remembers who she is at this point I wouldn't be surprised if she liver failure or anything when you add her use of ozempic

Interesting that she put the buttplug instead of fap goal. so must want to warm up for Ratman later. :SALAMI:
She claimed she was down to fap but I'm not sure that they are going to hit this goal. The irony being if she put up a video to buy they would all instantly buy it. I agree with keef though she needs to put something besides pokemon cards on that chair :KEKWlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom