EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Especially since she now prefers to hang out with Mr Fansly and Nakedbakers at the exclusive parties that her Simps are not allowed to attend. Thanks again to Austin for keeping us so well informed. :PepeClown:
This is a good point. However, if the choice is between a bunch of unwashed asses or a bunch of mids, I can understand her choice. Just sayin' :PepeLaugh: . I wouldnt even let them watch through a telescope from a satellite :KEKW:

And yes, lets give thanks for those that fill us unprivileged coomers on the behind-the-scenes :peepoBless: :hahaa::KEKW:

I do feel bad if she convinced Rei to move austin I don't see it lasting long, she wont be able to afford it. But she did con these guys into moving to fansly
rei ends up deleting kati and taking the ratman from her :monkaW:

This is a good point. However, if the choice is between a bunch of unwashed asses or a bunch of mids, I can understand her choice. Just sayin' :PepeLaugh: . I wouldnt even let them watch through a telescope from a satellite :KEKW:
not with a 10 foot pole in full hazmat suit. I would rather jump in chernobyl radiation water :KEKWchamp:

Seems like Katie is building her own female verison of OTK. It would be funny if Rei takes her place as the head of it with ratman
She can't even post content to her page and her main skill is fingering, :KEKWlaugh:do you really think she could start her own group? :monkaHmm: On the other hand...she could be starting her very own group of scammers

Back to pokemon, I guess:sadKEK: $150 a month these guys are losing because they are afraid of losing the vegas trip. At this point that has to be it. They are acting like she runs AVN and they wont be able to go if they don't put up the $1,800 ayear, not counting paying to get themselves there. Just show up! What's going to happen?:PepeClown:
I feel like they aren't happy with all that she's doing which is causing them all to tip less now. I didn't see her early show but it looked like from some of the clips on twitter, did she even hit the naked goal? Her first 3 goals are always the same which means she can't make $666 a night anymore.

It is funnny that when all the bones stuff was going down carmen was one of the girls that he would tip to outrank kati and it would make her soo angry and jealous:FeelsRageMan: Now they hangout together she's made out with on cam several times:KEKWlaugh:
she is having so much trouble reaching her goals nowadays resorting to begging to get her naked and open pokemon cards. No more Fortnite games she might be scared Austin’s films might ask to join their games lmao

Back
Top Bottom