EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

But can he really? I’m sure there are more attractive gold diggers around that he could get, but I’m sure they’d be just as problematic. At least some of the money she makes is her own, a lot of girls would probably solely rely on him
Lol her own and his ha ha the rat man gets a cut too

But can he really? I’m sure there are more attractive gold diggers around that he could get, but I’m sure they’d be just as problematic. At least some of the money she makes is her own, a lot of girls would probably solely rely on him
More attractive, but even though she's washed now she WAS the biggest name on mfc for years, so she's still a bit of a trophy, even if it's a slightly battered trophy that smells funny.

More attractive, but even though she's washed now she WAS the biggest name on mfc for years, so she's still a bit of a trophy, even if it's a slightly battered trophy that smells funny.
There must be something to this relationship because he has met her family(probably more than once) and took her on a trip to Europe. But he sees how she treats her members and how she has to lie about hanging with him and his friends all the time. And how she freaked out on him for his cat being on her stream.

Plus how they were caught on camera at the Spurs game and she still played it off that she went with just her mom. :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:
There must be something to this relationship because he has met her family(probably more than once) and took her on a trip to Europe. But he sees how she treats her members and how she has to lie about hanging with him and his friends all the time. Plus how she freaked out on him for his cat being on her stream.

Plus how they were caught on camera at the Spurs game and she still played it off that she went with just her mom. :KEKWlaugh:
a healthy bank account works wonders on girls like her. yes she was a very big name in the cam game and is not lacking her own funds by any means. she may even be worth more than him for all i know, but he appears to be the one spending it on her for whatever reason. it does seem weird, but its not like she hasnt played the banging the owners of things before :PepeLaugh: . she probably does have him on a real short leash and is probably chewing through it based on their unusual unfollow and refollowing fests with each other :monkaCHRIST::KEKW:

probably chewing through it based on their unusual unfollow and refollowing fests with each other
yeah that part is weird. normally if Katie does that she as mad at the person. She did it with Carmen right before Avn. Then with Ratman right after europe. Like most couples i imagine they fight. Who knows maybe he has the videos and pictures of them "hanging out" :SALAMI:

in the words of Kanye "now i aint saying she's a gold digger"

yeah that part is weird. normally if Katie does that she as mad at the person. She did it with Carmen right before Avn. Then with Ratman right after europe. Like most couples i imagine they fight. Who knows maybe he has the videos and pictures of them "hanging out" :SALAMI:

go on

with out a doubt he has videos of them fucking :KEKWlaugh: he worships her. He probably has some videos of her and dredd with him in the corner :cumsby:

with out a doubt he has videos of them fucking :KEKWlaugh: he worships her. He probably has some videos of her and dredd with him in the corner :cumsby:
i wish that were true but i am of the opinion that if anything happens between them, she probably makes him fuck her (or her him :hahaa: ) in a faraday cage so theres no chance of anything ever being shown :KEKW:

As I mentioned before, just my opinion, he doesn't mind throwing money at her. I doubt she has more than him but he isn't paying her bills(at least not yet) so she has to keep earning. The problem is she doesn't do nearly enough to keep earning, plus they all seem to be holding back on her recently with her constantly being absent.
I bet there are videos, I bet there are videos of her with others too. But it wouldn't suprise me if she is the one in possession of them

As I mentioned before, just my opinion, he doesn't mind throwing money at her. I doubt she has more than him but he isn't paying her bills(at least not yet) so she has to keep earning. The problem is she doesn't do nearly enough to keep earning, plus they all seem to be holding back on her recently with her constantly being absent.

I bet there are videos, I bet there are videos of her with others too. But it wouldn't suprise me if she is the one in possession of them
In her prime she must've been making money hand over fist. If she was smart she would've hired a CFA to invest some of that, but who knows. She seems the type who would've YOLO'd a sizeable amount into Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs :leokek:

In her prime she must've been making money hand over fist. If she was smart she would've hired a CFA to invest some of that, but who knows. She seems the type who would've YOLO'd a sizeable amount into Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs :leokek:
She absolutely was. Back in 2017 or 2018 she had a show in June where she rented a bouncy house, put it in a room in her house and destroyed it live on cam with a kitchen knife as the end of the show.

So she paid for a mansion big enough to fit a fucking bouncy house, rented one, and then damaged it for fun and paid the rental company and likely still made money that night. That was likely 3k+ and that was a single night. Those items are not cheap to make or replace. It wasn't even a birthday or finale show. Just a random June night.

She seems the type who would've YOLO'd a sizeable amount into Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs
Aside from the fact that she famously hates NFTs, yeah. She ridiculed Carmen hard on stream after she bought one for Kati to match her own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom