EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

I can't wait till Ratman finally dumps her and she loses all her new "friends." She only has them through him and once she's cut off, i guarantee that most of them will not stick with her. That's the twitch community.

I can't wait till Ratman finally dumps her and she loses all her new "friends." She only has them through him and once she's cut off, i guarantee that most of them will not stick with her. That's the twitch community.
It's okay though she can always just go back to her "friends" they'll be waiting :KEKWlaugh: But she may have to start putting in an effort Mr. Fansly may buy her expensive things and give her $3,000 worth of sushi (not a euphemism) but I doubt he'll pay her bills. Her first 3 goals are $111, $222, $333 seems like she can't even clear $600 a stream now. It looks likeher beggin and screaming for tips is their way of punishing her

It's okay though she can always just go back to her "friends" they'll be waiting :KEKWlaugh: But she may have to start putting in an effort Mr. Fansly may buy her expensive things and give her $3,000 worth of sushi (not a euphemism) but I doubt he'll pay her bills. Her first 3 goals are $111, $222, $333 seems like she can't even clear $600 a stream now. It looks likeher beggin and screaming for tips is their way of punishing her
I bet one of the simps will say "ask temp or dont you have a party to go to" one day. I bet she doesn't get on tomorrow. Aint no way she's camming all the way to saturday and opening the gifts that day. Missing all the parties.

Last edited:
I bet one of the simps will say "ask temp or dont you have a party to go to" one day. I bet she doesn't get on tomorrow. Aint no way she's camming all the way to saturday and opening the gifts that day. Missing all the parties.
I completely forgot about the birthday gifts they got her. Did she say she was actually finally going to open them on Saturaday night? It's been well over a month since she ditched them on her birthday:KEKWlaugh:

I completely forgot about the birthday gifts they got her. Did she say she was actually finally going to open them on Saturaday night? It's been well over a month since she ditched them on her

I completely forgot about the birthday gifts they got her. Did she say she was actually finally going to open them on Saturaday night? It's been well over a month since she ditched them on her birthday:KEKWlaugh:
Yeah she did say she will be opening them on Saturday, but looks like she doesn’t care about the simps gifts anymore since the rat man took her to Europe lmao 🤣

High chance she probably closed her po box that they sent the gifts to and they all are just sitting there.
Man, they would be crushed if she did this. As was mentioned by someone before the purge here, these guys take her birthday off to watch her long stream and see her open the gifts they got her. I know a few of them plan vacations/breaks around her birthday and she lied to them the whole month leading up to it this year. She didn't even say anything about her trip until she was basically boarding the plane :KEKWlaugh:

Man, they would be crushed if she did this. As was mentioned by someone before the purge here, these guys take her birthday off to watch her long stream and see her open the gifts they got her. I know a few of them plan vacations/breaks around her birthday and she lied to them the whole month leading up to it this year. She didn't even say anything about her trip until she was basically boarding the plane :KEKWlaugh:
It would be her way to disconnect from them emotionally. She just sees them as fans and not friends now. She never liked her members talking to each other(which is funny because she would shit on Scout for that). She's just happy that she has a typical simp as a BF who just happens to be a Ceo.

Its so crazy that she can have a split personality all the time when she's online and offline.

Back
Top Bottom