EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

That's probably why Stacy isn't included on a lot of their hangs. She is the only one who will actually stand up to Katie. Carmen is only there to babysit either Katie and now Rei. Both of them keep Katie at a distance because they know how crazy she can be.

God bless Stacy's fiery Latina attitude. :cumsby:
I think Stacy isn't included a lot because she hasn't fallen down the Austin Ozempic rabbit hole, yet. Hopefully she doesn't but if she lived near maybe she would be there?

Honestly, Kati hates streaming with others at all because she can't control it completely. I don't remember who said it before or I'd tag up with it but last year when she stream with Carmen during Juan, I think, Carmen would bring things up and you could tell Kati got nervous because she wasn't sure what all Carmen would say. But she has an easier time steering Carmen away from saying things than others. And based on Kati's snaps from twitchcon last year with Carmen we know she 100% knows she's dating Merk.

And at this point Rei would know too, everyone else Kati knows is his friends already so they don't matter. But Rei, especially if drunk is too chaotic for Kati to control and could blurt out anything like being neighbors in Austin or hanging at Kati's party with her boyfriend. Hell, she already has :KEKWlaugh: The last time they streamed together was last year and I don't think Rei knew anything at the time which made it much easier for her. I really don't see Kati streaming with her again despite of what Rei says

Back
Top Bottom