EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

the way she reacted to the stupid card :KEKWlaugh:
is probably how they re-act when she posts an old snapchat picture on fansly
"something new :ppOverheat::hyperz:" :OMEGALUL:

She's drunk and she has a nail appointment tomorrow...yeah, those gifts aren't getting opened tomorrow. And I wont be suprised if she logs off soon
she is sober as the day she was born :PepeLaugh: bitch is drinking water

I wonder if she does the cumshows the make the ratman all worked up, that would explain why she rushes to leave 5 seconds after the show :thonk:
I think sometimes this is true, especially when he turns up to tip. But honestly I don't think she even wants to do it but knows setting the goal earns her more. She also knows she can't run out on every goal they reach so she's forced to do it sometimes. Everyone of her cumshows now is so quick compared to how they used to be, I'm pretty sure she's faking her way through a lot of them. So she runs through them and splits because she's getting dicked down regularly now

veryone of her cumshows now is so quick compared to how they used to be
Plus normally when she would be very drunk, the orgasms would be a lot stronger cause she would love the edging. She wasn't really that drunk last night. Either she was taking watered down shots, or was pouring a very little amount and was shooting mostly chaser.

imagine paying half of your paycheck for her to spend 5 minutes faking an orgasm
yeah that just looks like her edging herself. plus it must be hard to cum when you're just using two fingers on a open pussy.

Last edited:
Plus normally when she would be very drunk, the orgasms would be a lot stronger cause she would love the edging. She wasn't really that drunk last night. Either she was taking watered down shots, or was pouring a very little amount and was shooting mostly chaser.

yeah that just looks like her edging herself. plus it must be hard to cum when you're just using two fingers on a open pissy.
Ha ha yeah that pussy is very loose nowadays lol 😂 so is she getting online to open gifts tonight or ghosting

It's also possible that she gets an IV when she's drinks with the simps and thats why she's not that drunk. which says to me that she just wants to get drunk with merk's friends and not her simps.

so is she getting online to open gifts tonight or ghosting
she said she's getting her nails done and is getting cake. it'll be a hard ghost tonight. she even said last night "this is why you guys shouldn't get me gifts." you can tell that she kept trying to forgot about it in hopes that the simps did and it wouldn't be her problem anymore. But they've been pushy about it.

She needs to just be open and honest that she doesn't care about them anymore and retire with Ratman in Europe running away from the FBI.

she said she's getting her nails done and is getting cake. it'll be a hard ghost tonight. she even said last night "this is why you guys shouldn't get me gifts." you can tell that she kept trying to forgot about it in hopes that the simps did and it wouldn't be her problem anymore. But they've been pushy about it.

She needs to just be open and honest that she doesn't care about them anymore and retire with Ratman in Europe running away from the FBI.
Honestly when she told them they shouldn't get her gifts and she doesn't deserve them she's 100% right, she doesn't. It would be nice if there was a small part of her that believed this and sees how shitty she is to them but I don't think that part of her exists. Some of it might be cost but I think some of them are seeing through the lies and are tipping her less. Poor super talking about how he has to go to the bank because his sub is about to re-up:Sadge:

Twitchcon is in San Diego at the end of next month, i figured that is why she's going to get her nails done:monkaHmm:

Makes you wonder how Merk can date her. Dealing with her must be a nightmare. Unless he's just happy to have someone. But like man you can do better
But can he really? I’m sure there are more attractive gold diggers around that he could get, but I’m sure they’d be just as problematic. At least some of the money she makes is her own, a lot of girls would probably solely rely on him

Back
Top Bottom